2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

It amazes me how so many people can watch the exact same video and see such different things.

Shogun leverages his no-evidence-necessary clairvoyance to see the two black assailants high fiving and laughing over their mutual whooping of whitey's ass. You'll have to ask him to point out exactly what point in the video this occurs.

Somebody else saw a Reginald Denny beat down, even though in each of the two incidents, there was only one person assaulting the white wimp. And at no point was there any kicking in the head.

And a ton of people see racial hatred, even though there is not one audible racial slur contained in the audio of this clip, not to mention other white people on the bus that were not assaulted.

It's pretty simple folks. The first bully negro tried to push the white wimp out of the seat, he pushed back (apparently not realizing how that is normally received), and then the negro bully reigned blows upon him and he pussed out and took it like a bitch. Then, (according to the video about 5 minutes later) a total pussy negro decided to capitalize on the opportunity to act tough and beat down a pussy who already demonstrated he wouldn't fight back. The two negro assailants should be expelled. As for the white wimp, being a pussy is not a crime, but living with his shame is easily punishment enough.

you know about that white boy that was beaten nearly to death in Maryland? Cause he dated a black girl? Maryland doesn't want to declare it a hate crime either. Know what was stated on the TV? Because they did not want to subject black youngsters to the American judical system. So it looks like there will be no justice.

Baltimore is a total freakin zoo, i rarely go into the city anymore from fear being provoked into doing something stupid that gets me 5 years from some idiot liberal judge........

Yeah, look out for them evil activist judges.

Or maybe just do something about your control issues. I know, blaming other's is easier.

Earth to clueless, in Baltimore city being provoked means having to defend yourself. Thanks for playing ......

Maybe you didn't read the article. They cried racism first in this case too.

and here we are, video in hand, and you'd rather disbelieve than admit what is moving as 30 fps...

....while, black strippers already had the benefit of the racism doubt from day one.

Dear, the video doesn't prove shit.

About the Duke incident ... what does that have to do with this? You are the one trying to blow this one out of proportions ...

you didn't get his point? really"

What the kid oughta do when he goes back to Duh Skool is..........
Take a duffel bag. When they look at him yell YOU MY ENWORD PUSSY. WHADUP !
Jump off the bus and haul ass to a place with lots of traffic.
Pull the watermelon out of Da Bag and toss it in front of a large truck.
Problem over.:cool:

Apparently some people here has never heard of "turn in the other cheek". It doesn't make one any less of a man to not fight back. As a matter of fact, I'd argue it makes one a bigger man.

I remember standing up to a bully when I was 12. He was bigger than me and 2 years older but I'd had about all I could stand and when I told him to go and fuck himself, surrounded by his friends, he went for me.

He had me in a headlock and was basically throttling me. However, I was still able to look up and see his face and that allowed me to aim one big punch which took him totally by surprise, caught him flush on the cheek and (as it turned out) fractured it. He released the headlock and fell to his knees holding his face, at which point his friends jumped on me and beat all kinds of hell out of me. A teacher stepped in and stopped it. The 3 friends were expelled, the original bully was suspended, as was I (there were no witnesses - other than the teacher who only saw the last 10 or so seconds - and they all swore I'd started it).

My Dad (a tougher man than I'll ever be) told me three things about fighting:

1. If you have to fight, do whatever it takes to win. Don't worry about being hurt. Someone who is worried about getting hurt is more likely to lose than someone who focuses solely on turning out the other guy's lights.
  2. Don't look for trouble. There's always someone tougher than you, and if you look hard enough you'll probably find him.
  3. Walk away from a fight if at all possible. Your ego will heal a lot faster than a broken nose.

I've often wondered what would have happened if I hadn't fought back. As it was:

• The bully left me alone after that (perhaps because his cronies were no longer there)
  • I had 18 stitches in my face - my mother burst into tears when she saw me (that's the thing I remember most)
  • The suspension stayed on my school record

If I'd just walked away without telling him to go fuck himself, would I have been a pussy, or a smart kid? I really don't know. Nor do I know why the kid on the bus didn't fight back, but he clearly had his reasons. Whatever they are, I won't condemn him, and I will condemn the bus driver for doing nothing and most of the other students on the bus for either doing nothing or laughing.

Apparently some people here has never heard of "turn in the other cheek". It doesn't make one any less of a man to not fight back. As a matter of fact, I'd argue it makes one a bigger man.

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

If you don't see the difference between the 2 issues it's pointless trying to explain it.

Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com

^Oops... I had that wrong... And that is why it won't get Duke Coverage...

To the Credit of some on that Bus, it Appeared that some were Appauled by the Violence.

And others Tried to Stop it.

Can you Imagine Whites NOT Giving up a Seat on a Bus to a Black Kid, and then Beating him Repeatedly?...

And say, the White Bus Driver does nothing to Stop it...

There are so many ways this Story WOULD have gone, but the Races were Right for the Media with all of the Misplaced White Guilt.

:)

peace...

Racist or not, it was done in hate. Murder is a hate crime, rape is a hate crime, and all other crimes against persons are hate crimes. No need to have a new law for that. Same punishment for the crime no matter the motivation. Why do we have to use that term hate crime? Crime is crime.

I remember standing up to a bully when I was 12. He was bigger than me and 2 years older but I'd had about all I could stand and when I told him to go and fuck himself, surrounded by his friends, he went for me.

He had me in a headlock and was basically throttling me. However, I was still able to look up and see his face and that allowed me to aim one big punch which took him totally by surprise, caught him flush on the cheek and (as it turned out) fractured it. He released the headlock and fell to his knees holding his face, at which point his friends jumped on me and beat all kinds of hell out of me. A teacher stepped in and stopped it. The 3 friends were expelled, the original bully was suspended, as was I (there were no witnesses - other than the teacher who only saw the last 10 or so seconds - and they all swore I'd started it).

1. If you have to fight, do whatever it takes to win. Don't worry about being hurt. Someone who is worried about getting hurt is more likely to lose than someone who focuses solely on turning out the other guy's lights.
  2. Don't look for trouble. There's always someone tougher than you, and if you look hard enough you'll probably find him.
  3. Walk away from a fight if at all possible. Your ego will heal a lot faster than a broken nose.

I've often wondered what would have happened if I hadn't fought back. As it was:

• The bully left me alone after that (perhaps because his cronies were no longer there)
  • I had 18 stitches in my face - my mother burst into tears when she saw me (that's the thing I remember most)

If I'd just walked away without telling him to go fuck himself, would I have been a pussy, or a smart kid? I really don't know. Nor do I know why the kid on the bus didn't fight back, but he clearly had his reasons. Whatever they are, I won't condemn him, and I will condemn the bus driver for doing nothing and most of the other students on the bus for either doing nothing or laughing.

If this group had voted, you would be a pussy. sorry. not me though.

Where do you come up with this shit?

You're wrong!

Bob actually stood up for himself.

I'm a white man and growing up I moved around quite a bit , all within the USA . Many times I lived in areas where there were very few white people , and I fought constantly . I fought when I lived around other white people too , but this was different . Minorities always had some kind of bone to pick with me because I was white . My 8th grade history teacher taught American history in Spanish because most the kids in my class didn't speak English . I didn't understand Spanish . He told me he taught in Spanish because the Mexican kids needed to learn . I didn't need to learn because I was white and everything would be handed to me .They all hate the white man because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth , and the poor down-trodden minority has had to work so hard in a world where the whiteman holds all the cards . We should hold all the cards , we built this nation , Have all the minorities looked over their shoulders at the backwards half-wit countries they came from ? I guarantee that's why them black boys whipped on that white boy , because that white boy represented everything in their small uninformed minds that they hate .

White people didn't build this country, they stole it from Red people.

They MAY have stolen the land, but they built the country. There was no USA without the Europeans that came here and formed our nation.

You're wrong!

the hypothetical question bob asked "what if I had walked away?"

If I'd just walked away without telling him to go fuck himself, would I have been a pussy, or a smart kid?
That's where I came up with this shit.

Last edited:

You're wrong!

If I'd just walked away without telling him to go fuck himself, would I have been a pussy, or a smart kid?

Oh ...

Well in that case, yes, he'd be a pussy.

You're wrong!

Oh ...

Well in that case, yes, he'd be a pussy.

You may apologize now for saying I was wrong.

At no point was the assault more than a one-on-one situation

- both kids who did the assaulting need to be expelled

What the FUCK?...

Seriously, don't Stretch so Hard and then Counter yourself in the Same Post. :clap2:

peace...

They were seperate assaults. I mean, you posted the OP you should know that one kid assaulted him then it quieted down and a few minutes later another one did. At no time was he being attacked by both kids at the same time.

Change the Races on that Bus and you and the Rest of the Nearly Silent or Race Removing Left is Losing your Fucking Minds that on ONE Bus Ride a Kid is Beat by (2) Separate People over where he Sat on the Bus...

At least Rosa Parks was only Denied a Seat... She wasn't Beat.

You Seriously just Excused (2) Beatings of one Kid on the Same Bus Ride by a Specific Race, that was not only Responsible for the Beatings, but also for the Cheering...

Do you have a Fucking Conscience?...

peace...

On the other hand,

Maybe the kid was a loud-mouth, redneck asshole who deserved a good ass kicking.

Just sayin . . .

Reverse Mr. Clean's Assumptions, because the Facts of this Tape do NOT Illustrate ANYTHING he said, and then make it about a Black Kid...

Yep, Mr. Clean is a Bigot... But that's a Given.

peace...

What the FUCK?...

Seriously, don't Stretch so Hard and then Counter yourself in the Same Post. :clap2:

peace...

They were seperate assaults. I mean, you posted the OP you should know that one kid assaulted him then it quieted down and a few minutes later another one did. At no time was he being attacked by both kids at the same time.

Change the Races on that Bus and you and the Rest of the Nearly Silent or Race Removing Left is Losing your Fucking Minds that on ONE Bus Ride a Kid is Beat by (2) Separate People over where he Sat on the Bus...

At least Rosa Parks was only Denied a Seat... She wasn't Beat.

You Seriously just Excused (2) Beatings of one Kid on the Same Bus Ride by a Specific Race, that was not only Responsible for the Beatings, but also for the Cheering...

Do you have a Fucking Conscience?...

peace...

post_1492126_1224817440_med.jpg

Forum List

Back