20 different LLCs opened by The Biden Crime Family, after Joe Biden became Obama's VP.

Wow, its a list of companies. And?
Why did they have DOZENS of shell companies? What business were they in? What were they selling? Dont you think its odd that Joe hasnt answered these simplwle questions? That doesnt strike you as incredibly suspicious?

It appears that Devon Archer will be answering these questions in Congress soon.

If we had a free press, I'll bet at least one intrepid reporter would ask Biden "Hey Joe, how is it you are running 20 separate businesses while being Vice President and President? What do those 20 LLC companies do?

20 LLCs, at least 12 different banks, hundreds of Suspicious / Fraudulent Account Activity Alerts, and Millions of dollars lau dered / taken from China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Burisma, and more...

...with much of it referenced in e-mails located on Hunter's laptop, not to mention whistleblower testimony, Burisma Exec testimony & recordings, financial documents from the Dept of the Treasury, IRS, etc...

According to snowflakes, trolls, & bots, though, Biden is the 1st honest, ethical, moral, law-abiding politician in the history of mankind.

:shok:

Lion Hall Group, LLC is owned by James Biden not Joe Biden.

All 20 LLCs produce nothing, sell nothing, and don't advise on anything...

So why is China, Russia, and, Romania paying James Bidens (& 11 others, to include Biden grandkids who also have LLCs) millions of dollars?

Why are snowflakes, trolls, & bots arguing tbat it is legal / perfectly okay for China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Burisma, etc ...to pay every Biden in the Biden familly millions of dollars AS LONG AS JOE BIDEN DID NOT PERSONALLY TAKE ANY?

If any of the Trump kids were taking millions from China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Burisma, etc ... but not Trump you all damn-well know tou Democrats would ve screaming for investigations, indictments, and Impeachment.

Interesting how its only those you hate - Trump & Conservatives - are subjected to a different set of laws / rules / justice.

No one cares about your dumb, unbelievable opinion. :cuckoo:

Hey look, I am damn happy for you and your blind faith in your beloved party.

Life is much simplier for people like you that just accept everything they are told by their party and never have to think for yoruself.

Some days I wish I could be like, but it is just not in me.

All 20 LLCs produce nothing, sell nothing, and don't advise on anything...

So why is China, Russia, and, Romania paying James Bidens (& 11 others, to include Biden grandkids who also have LLCs) millions of dollars?

Why are snowflakes, trolls, & bots arguing tbat it is legal / perfectly okay for China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Burisma, etc ...to pay every Biden in the Biden familly millions of dollars AS LONG AS JOE BIDEN DID NOT PERSONALLY TAKE ANY?

If any of the Trump kids were taking millions from China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Burisma, etc ... but not Trump you all damn-well know tou Democrats would ve screaming for investigations, indictments, and Impeachment.

Interesting how its only those you hate - Trump & Conservatives - are subjected to a different set of laws / rules / justice.
Grassley and Comer say they have the goods on the Bidens, so what are they waiting on to lower the boom on them?

The DOJ is not stopping either one of them from presenting the evidence to the American people, they say they have it, show it.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Forum List

Back