20 Years since Columbine

UMMMMM
Columbine survivors mark 20th anniversary

Survivors of the Columbine High School shooting have been speaking at a remembrance ceremony in Denver to mark the twentieth anniversary of the massacre.

Twelve students and a teacher were murdered by two teenagers.

One former student, Patrick Ireland, who was injured by bullets, said no one from the school or surrounding community had emerged unscathed.

It doesnt seem that long ago. An act of domestic terror without reason.

a little late arent you???
I am just relieved that the US learned from this tragedy and that it has never happened again.

UMMM there have been several school shootings since then,,,

Survivors of the Columbine High School shooting have been speaking at a remembrance ceremony in Denver to mark the twentieth anniversary of the massacre.

One former student, Patrick Ireland, who was injured by bullets, said no one from the school or surrounding community had emerged unscathed.

a little late arent you???
I am just relieved that the US learned from this tragedy and that it has never happened again.

Well....you guys won't learn, and you are entering your time of violence, as your social welfare state has created fatherless girls and boys who are growing into sociopaths........and as more an more illegal guns flood into Britain, you will be facing this as well...

And since the 1990s...our incidents have gone down, not up.....yours are beginning to go up.....with several in the last few years that were only stopped by dumb luck....your luck will not hold...
Britain has 4 times LESS the murder rate
I'd say that was GOOD, not bad

They don't have the inner city Negroes and Illegals like we do. Ship them over and the crime will skyrocket.

20 years after Columbine and we still haven’t done shit to prevent the next one

But at least we have our thoughts and prayers

How did the Columbine shootings have anything to do with "terrorism" at all? "Terrorism" implies more than just the victim being terrified. An armed robbery victim might be legitimately terrified after he sees the AK or whatever other weapon the robber has, but it is terrorism, which has to to with the actor's motives, not the victims responses.

That's just not true, RW. Plenty of schools have installed metal detectors and require students to submit to body cavity searches. My one nephew goes to Government School, and the school sends in police dogs to search for contraband in the student's lockers during regular shakedowns. No one knows how many attacks have been prevented, but probably a lot.

ON the beautiful easter Sunday filled with Muslim suicide bombers

A lil off to the side but not really off topic.
I have a really stupid question(s) for the OP English serf...I dont have this problem but a lot of people on who lean left do .

If All Muslims are not terrorists (which we all know anyway )....don't paint anyone with a broad brush stroke RIGHT ?...cause its wrong blah blah we heard all the arguments . blah blah we're closed minded rednecks who have never been out of the trailer park

Law abiding gun owners ? We know give em up for the children who weren't aborted .....so the columbines stop .........BLAH BLAH BLAH

A lot of gun grabbers seem to paint Law abiding gun owning citizens with one big broad brush
stroke.

How do you guys work that "LOGIC" out in your head ?
Do ya laugh ?
Look in the mirror and see a retard staring back at ya ?
How do you square that in your head ?

One more
Are their any sharp knives in your house and have you turned them in yet ?
How are the home invasion rates ?
Last time i checked
UK 70% of home robberies occur when the people are home compared to 30 percent in the USA
Robberies in the UK ...they like to rob you when you're home ...because everyones home with wallets and hand bags.

IN THE USA particularly in " red states"for some particular reason they like to rob your house when you're not at home.

Why is someones wallet more important in the UK ..
You're English ya like kings
Cash is king

But I wonder why that is ....golly gee

If ya ask me what we really need to ban is left leaning folk from running with scissors
IF i can save just one child

I plan on becoming an activist and advocate for it
maybe the gays will be my allies
And yet the UK is many times safer than the US. That kind of under cuts your stream of consciousness drivel.

[

It wasn’t for “no reason”. The two little shits were atheists and Darwinian extremists. They were a preview of radical leftwingers with no morals.

Exactly. A great example of what happens when you allow a "village" to raise your child instead of being a real parent and teaching them real values, like not killing other people.

I have a really stupid question(s) for the OP English serf...I dont have this problem but a lot of people on who lean left do .

If All Muslims are not terrorists (which we all know anyway )....don't paint anyone with a broad brush stroke RIGHT ?...cause its wrong blah blah we heard all the arguments . blah blah we're closed minded rednecks who have never been out of the trailer park

Law abiding gun owners ? We know give em up for the children who weren't aborted .....so the columbines stop .........BLAH BLAH BLAH

A lot of gun grabbers seem to paint Law abiding gun owning citizens with one big broad brush
stroke.

Do ya laugh ?

One more
Last time i checked
UK 70% of home robberies occur when the people are home compared to 30 percent in the USA
Robberies in the UK ...they like to rob you when you're home ...because everyones home with wallets and hand bags.

IN THE USA particularly in " red states"for some particular reason they like to rob your house when you're not at home.

Cash is king

If ya ask me what we really need to ban is left leaning folk from running with scissors

And yet the UK is many times safer than the US. That kind of under cuts your stream of consciousness drivel.

tell us again how they are trying to ban knives due to the random stabbings???

you are so full of shit your eyes are brown,,,

[QU

How safe would be the UK be if we sent them a shitload of our Democrat voting inner city assholes? The ones that commit most of the gun crimes here in the US? Like the ones in South Chicago that shoot up each other every night even with strict gun control laws similar to the UK?

stroke.

Do ya laugh ?

One more
Last time i checked

Cash is king

America has a much lower homicide rate than the average in our hemisphere, including in countries like Mexico which have draconian gun codes as well as being the source of the largest percentage of our people.

stroke.

Do ya laugh ?

One more
Last time i checked

Cash is king

America has a much lower homicide rate than the average in our hemisphere, including in countries like Mexico which have draconian gun codes as well as being the source of the largest percentage of our people.
Its great that you are safer than Honduras and co. Well done.

That's just not true, RW. Plenty of schools have installed metal detectors and require students to submit to body cavity searches. My one nephew goes to Government School, and the school sends in police dogs to search for contraband in the student's lockers during regular shakedowns. No one knows how many attacks have been prevented, but probably a lot.
Does nothing to prevent access to anAR 15 with 35 round magazines

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 22239899, member: 20321"

But at least we have our thoughts and prayers[/QUOTE]
]20 years after Columbine and we still haven’t done shit to prevent the next one
You have a plan to stop crazy? Fill us in.

stroke.

Do ya laugh ?

One more
Last time i checked

Cash is king

Its great that you are safer than Honduras and co. Well done.

Considering how many immigrants we are getting from Honduras (which BTW, does have very strict gun control) , I'd say its an improvement.

stroke.

Do ya laugh ?

One more
Last time i checked

Cash is king

You comparing us to third world countries is demeaning

Why don’t you compare us to Canada

Teenagers are not allowed to own guns, but they didn't stop them.
gunbandumb4dc13.jpg

stroke.

Do ya laugh ?

One more
Last time i checked

Cash is king

You comparing us to third world countries is demeaning

Why don’t you compare us to Canada
Canada has a yoog advantage, they don't have millions of Democrat Criminals

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 22239899, member: 20321"

]20 years after Columbine and we still haven’t done shit to prevent the next one
You have a plan to stop crazy? Fill us in.[/QUOTE]
Yes
Most of these guys are well known to be crazy and an obvious threat

Yet we do nothing to prevent them from getting the killing tool of their choice

All the stabbings, fatal and non-fatal, across London in 2019

Forum List

Back