200 million dead and Obama sez there's no difference between capitalism and communism

`
Horseshit. You're blaming all deaths from disease on capitalism. Furthermore, England in 1620 didn't have capitalism. It had a mixture of Feudalism/mercantilism. Spain also suffered under Feudalism when Columbus discovered America.

Famine, overworking, violent suppression. Just like most deaths under communism.

Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries. "Overwork" in comparison to what? Are you actually comparing work in a private factory to the kind of thing that occurred in the Soviet Gulags? How many people have been literally worked to death in the United States?

What "violent suppression?" You mean like what happened in Hungary in 1956? Czechoslovakia 1968?

Famine doesn't happen where?

What part of "Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries" didn't you understand?

Define a 'capitalist country'.

A country that observes the institutions of private property and free exchange of goods.

I have said, nearly from day one, that Obama is an avowed communist. I truly believe that he was raised by a communist (Frank Marshall Davis) and he has held communist ideals since.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Obama (once out of office) living in Cuba. I truly believe that.

When did Obama advocate the abolishment of all private property?

"We need to spread the wealth around."

Your answer has nothing to do with my question.

Let me help you by repeating it.

I have said, nearly from day one, that Obama is an avowed communist. I truly believe that he was raised by a communist (Frank Marshall Davis) and he has held communist ideals since.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Obama (once out of office) living in Cuba. I truly believe that.

How many times do we need to answer your question? Hell, go ask "Joe the plumber".

`
Famine, overworking, violent suppression. Just like most deaths under communism.

Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries. "Overwork" in comparison to what? Are you actually comparing work in a private factory to the kind of thing that occurred in the Soviet Gulags? How many people have been literally worked to death in the United States?

What "violent suppression?" You mean like what happened in Hungary in 1956? Czechoslovakia 1968?

What part of "Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries" didn't you understand?

A country that observes the institutions of private property and free exchange of goods.

And list the countries that fall into that category. Past and present.

How many times do we need to answer your question? Hell, go ask "Joe the plumber".

You need to answer it ONCE.

So far you have failed.

How quickly we forget. Not only GM. Another boondoggle take over was AIG. I believe there were others, too. Citibank, maybe?

Yeah, Obama never said "we need to spread the wealth around" and "we need to do something about the disparity between the 1% and the rest of America"

Yep. No "advocating for re-distribution of wealth" there...

Indeed. Obama: "You didn't build that". I honestly believe that Barry Obama is, has been, and always will be a dictator who never got the chance to "take over".

You honestly believe....... really???? Then you should probably try thinking instead of believing, people might start to suspect you're a Bieber fan.

`

And list the countries that fall into that category. Past and present.

Why don't you just list a country that you think observes it and has experienced famine while it did?

Both India and China have seen the disappearance of famine as they have moved their economies in the direction of capitalism.

Say what you want - I BELIEVE that Obama is a "dictator in waiting" and a communist piece of shit. He would have loved nothing better.

Indeed. Obama: "You didn't build that". I honestly believe that Barry Obama is, has been, and always will be a dictator who never got the chance to "take over".

You honestly believe....... really???? Then you should probably try thinking instead of believing, people might start to suspect you're a Bieber fan.

There's no belief required. Obama has ruled like a dictator and wiped his ass on the Constitution.

Yeah, Obama never said "we need to spread the wealth around" and "we need to do something about the disparity between the 1% and the rest of America"

Just like that "communist" Thomas Jefferson, right?

"legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind."
-- Thomas Jefferson; Letter to James Madison, (Oct. 28, 1785)

"legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind."

That doesn't mean what you think it means. He's not supporting the expropriation of private property.

Browse the OP's post history. He is a cut & paste apparatchik for Rightwing propaganda (of the lowest vintage). He posts half-truths and out-of-context garbage. He thrives in an environment of unsourced material. He is the native son of the Trump Movement.

Ask him where he went to college and you will discover that these trash websites are where he gets educated.

The OP is a victim of the GOP's outreach to uneducated voters of low character.

The tragedy is this. He has been absorbed into a political culture where the act of lying is completely pathological, which means he lies on instinct and feels no shame.

(He knows not what he does)

(And he votes)

(God help us)

That doesn't mean what you think it means. He's not supporting the expropriation of private property.

And neither is the President

That doesn't mean he wouldn't if it was politically feasible. He's a politician, not a martyr.

That doesn't mean he wouldn't if it was politically feasible. He's a politician, not a martyr.

And unicorns are real :rolleyes:

So attacking sources isn't the work of a weak mind hey
Moa, Lenin, Pot, Stalin for the most part; had nothing to do with world war 2.

Regardless, the differences between colonial capitalism and communism aren't very significant, because the methods they employed were not much different. You look at corporate central planning in India, Africa, or Indochina, and difference is hard to distinguish from the "left-wing" systems that replaced them.

The plain fact is that any system in which all to political and economic power rests in the same few hands, will result in the same degree of tyranny for the average person, regardless of what window dressing is put on it.

Capitalism and communism are light years apart.
You haven't even figured out how to reply to a post correctly. Do you really expect anyone to take anything you say seriously when you can't even do that right?

DERP, DERP, DERP...
"Capitalism and Communism", are light years apart, we have the last Century that attests to that fact, do you think differently?
We need to quit fighting the philosophies of the KKK and accept the good ideas that they have.

You and DEFECTRA make a good pair.

Forum List

Back