2000 mules continues to do real damage.

You know it's working because lefty is totally preoccupied with discrediting it.

Lefty never wastes time and energy on things that don't matter and THIS IS MATTERING in a big way! The purpose of the movie is not to change minds... no one will change their mind. But those who already thought there was probably a steal are being solidified and will definitely not change their minds to the other way of thinking now and that is a pretty big accomplishment. The greatest flattery to the movie is the fact that the fact checkers have taken up the cause. These organizations are better known as professional liars, re-liars and re-re-liars to anyone who knows better now.

Nothing could convince me more that the movie is dead on than the fact that the fact checkers is have decided to pay attention to it.

Jo
No sane, rational person believes there were 81,000,000 living, legal American votes for Biden

I didn’t ask you what you think their duties are not… I asked what you think they ARE. Want to try again? #dodge
Why don't you just tell me how so many people went to different boxes and back to non-profits and then more boxes for days?

That is not what non-profits do unless their function is fraud. Your argument is stupid.

No sane, rational person believes there were 81,000,000 living, legal American votes for Biden
You have to tell yourself that, because the alternative is to admit you got fooled and have zero evidence of the fantasies that you gobbled up.

Your fragile ego won't allow this.

You have to tell yourself that, because the alternative is to admit you got fooled and have zero evidence of the fantasies that you gobbled up.

Your fragile ego won't allow this.

See above re: sane and rational.

OIP.oY4QJo79QGeHU6TtT80G-QHaE7

Quite wrong. You are out of touch with reality and how people think and act.

The fact is if there were enough people to elect that idiot Trump there are plenty would vote for Biden.

wrong.

everyone knows you are my bitch, especially you
You post like an uneducated moron. The fact that you think calling me a bitch is somehow effective reveals that you probably spent time behind bars. You can't hide stupidity as ingrained as yours, kid.
Go ahead now, you can have the last word here.

You post like an uneducated moron. The fact that you think calling me a bitch is somehow effective reveals that you probably spent time behind bars. You can't hide stupidity as ingrained as yours, kid.
Go ahead now, you can have the last word here.
I spent time in front of bars and clearly you hate being my bitch

Yes you count votes, over and over and over once you know how many are needed to "win"
So your embarrassing fantasy relies on accusing 10s of 1000s of election vilunteers you have never met of serious felonies.

Seems legit.

Or you are compromising whatever intellect and integrity you have left just to lick the butthole of a mentally ill orange pile of shit that wouldnt piss on if you were on fire.

Very sad.

Forum List

Back