2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Why won’t you even consider the most obvious reason… that they were doing their jobs?
How many employees does the election people have working for them? And do they always stop at multiple boxes twice every day? Ridiculous. Laughable, but most of all very stupid.

You have no idea. You also have no idea about where drop boxes were as they admitted this image was faked for the movie.

imrs.php
Go right ahead and prove that you bag of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

The rule changes for covid during the election opened the door for fraud... Ballot harvesting was allowed in states where it is illegal and drop boxes on the street were allowed in states where they have laws directing where ballots should be sent or dropped off and do not allow for public drop boxes....
Dems want to bisect the movie into pieces so you don't focus on the meat of the investigation....
Cheating was made very possible and we should have had better scrutiny of the last election.... both parties failed the country in that regard... and look at the mess we are in now....
The democrats have ruined election day forever and we should never forget that....

How many employees does the election people have working for them? And do they always stop at multiple boxes twice every day? Ridiculous. Laughable, but most of all very stupid.
You tell me. You know all about these non profits. How many employees do they have. What are their duties?

Go right ahead and prove that you bag of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

I need not as you never proved people were there to drop off ballots multiple times. You want others to prove something when you can't prove something. But the burden of proof is on you, making claims you can't prove.

The rule changes for covid during the election opened the door for fraud... Ballot harvesting was allowed in states where it is illegal and drop boxes on the street were allowed in states where they have laws directing where ballots should be sent or dropped off and do not allow for public drop boxes....
Dems want to bisect the movie into pieces so you don't focus on the meat of the investigation....
Cheating was made very possible and we should have had better scrutiny of the last election.... both parties failed the country in that regard... and look at the mess we are in now....
The democrats have ruined election day forever and we should never forget that....
Damn y’all whine worse than the snowflakes!!

I need not as you never proved people were there to drop off ballots multiple times. You want others to prove something when you can't prove something. But the burden of proof is on you, making claims you can't prove.
You said it was fake, prove it.

Hell no. I’m not a sucker… I’m not giving a penny to those conmen. I don’t need to watch it anyways. I’m just asking questions here and nobody that’s seen the movie can answer them
You haven't asked me one question....

Ok here’s one… do you think the movie presents verified proof that the election was stolen? If so, what is it?
The movie shows how it could have happened with the rule changes we had due to covid.... That's all I've ever said since the election... We have never had an election conducted in that way and because of that the possibility that it was fraudulent will always be with it....
The movie shows evidence of "mules" casting multiple ballots... possibly for money... I believe that is what happened at dozens of blue districts in the swing states like AZ...
If you want to debate the movie you should see it first... don't just read the fake news fact checkers.... who have come running with their hair on fire in a state of panic to denounce the movie....

Not what I asked you boy
Now learn about reality which you know nothing of
I will stop making you my bitch
You write like an uneducated moron.
I guess that's part and parcel of being stupid, though.
Enjoy your bliss, kid.

Not going to drop boxes all day for days and well into the nights. Massive organized fraud. Joe said they would do it.
I didn’t ask you what you think their duties are not… I asked what you think they ARE. Want to try again? #dodge

The movie shows how it could have happened with the rule changes we had due to covid.... That's all I've ever said since the election... We have never had an election conducted in that way and because of that the possibility that it was fraudulent will always be with it....
The movie shows evidence of "mules" casting multiple ballots... possibly for money... I believe that is what happened at dozens of blue districts in the swing states like AZ...
If you want to debate the movie you should see it first... don't just read the fake news fact checkers.... who have come running with their hair on fire in a state of panic to denounce the movie....
I don’t need fact checkers to debate the movie, I can just question your claims. Let’s start at the top. You said the movie showed evidence of mules casting multiple ballots, correct? Are you referring to videos showing people dropping multiple ballots in drop boxes?? If so, how do you know those where mules doing illegal drops?

Not going to drop boxes all day for days and well into the nights. Massive organized fraud. Joe said they would do it.

Joe never said they would do that, FruitLoops. You only think he did because you have a weak mind that's easily filled with bullshit you accept out of hand.

Forum List

Back