2000 mules continues to do real damage.

So your embarrassing fantasy relies on accusing 10s of 1000s of election vilunteers you have never met of serious felonies.

Seems legit.
Biden told us that massive organized fraud was in place. He did not lie. Senile people do things like that.

Why don't you just tell me how so many people went to different boxes and back to non-profits and then more boxes for days?

That is not what non-profits do unless their function is fraud. Your argument is stupid.
Why wouldn’t you think that non profit employees visit drop boxes as part of their regular operations. Do you even know what they do? Why don’t you do a little research and tell me what you think non profits are suppose to do. I’ve already tried giving you an answer and you’ve dodged and called it irrelevant

I spent time in front of bars
E6B8C104-917A-445F-AC0F-759E3C778170.jpeg

No you have not.

LOL

Of course I did.

Shitstain, they claim they have videos of people going to multiple drop boxes yet they've never shown one. Not in the movie and not beyond the movie.

Well no they never did as he never made any such admission

Uh, yeah, he bragged about meeting women by grabbing their pussies. And while some may have had no problem with that, some on the receiving end did complain.

Biden told us that massive organized fraud was in place. He did not lie. Senile people do things like that.

That you repeat that debunked lie reveals you have no interest in truth or reality.

LOL

Of course I did.

Shitstain, they claim they have videos of people going to multiple drop boxes yet they've never shown one. Not in the movie and not beyond the movie.
I am talking about the map that showed locations of the boxes and non-profits. Again, nothing you can say debunks the activity by the same people for days. Common sense says organized fraud. You are devoid of common sense and want to believe in a fairy tale that nothing illegal went on. You have got to be kidding. THEY GOT CAUGHT.

I am talking about the map that showed locations of the boxes and non-profits. Again, nothing you can say debunks the activity by the same people for days. Common sense says organized fraud. You are devoid of common sense and want to believe in a fairy tale that nothing illegal went on. You have got to be kidding. THEY GOT CAUGHT.

LOLOL

Retard, Phillips admitted that was a made up map for cinematography effects.

It's not a real map. But you still believe it.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Retard, Phillips admitted that was a made up map for cinematography effects.

It's not a real map. But you still believe it.

face-palm-gif.278959
You keep referring to the movie. I heard something different and I did watch it. Back your shit up. With a source not your opinion.

Forum List

Back