2000 mules continues to do real damage.

The main point is drop boxes are fraught with potential fraud and are illegal in most states... so is ballot harvesting... both will be enforced this election and we will see a real tally of the American people...

Did you lie when you told him to pay with his government check? Do you know that he gets checks from the government?
I guess I did.....and I lied about what was in a movie that I saw but he didn't but said he did..... :auiqs.jpg:

Did you lie when you told him to pay with his government check? Do you know that he gets checks from the government?

This is what rambtard does when he loses an argument. He just starts spitting nonsense like this over and over and over again, hoping others will just get bored with the thread and go away.

No. There are not many reasons. The same people going to different boxes all day and night long. The most likely reason is organized fraud.
No the most likely reason is they are doing their job. The conspiracy theory is that they are executing organized fraud

First the physics means they can't track somebody to a drop box. As the people on January 6th who posted videos on Parler (which included GPS metadata) didn't accurately show their location within the Capitol.

Can we say definitively Mr. Vincent was inside the Capitol on Jan. 6? No, and that is one of the problems with this type of data.

kentucky-Artboard_2.jpg
You better talk with the NYT and SCOTUS. They claim the technology is precise.

This is what rambtard does when he loses an argument. He just starts spitting nonsense like this over and over and over again, hoping others will just get bored with the thread and go away.
You lost from the beginning... trying to argue about a movie you haven't watched....

I guess I did.....and I lied about what was in a movie that I saw but he didn't but said he did..... :auiqs.jpg:

Rambtard, you idiotically claimed you saw ideos of people stuffing ballots more than once at a drop box.

There were no such videos in that movie. In fact, D'Souza was even called out on that and he blamed the states for not having sufficient video coverage.

Had I not seen the movie, I wouldn't have known there were no such videos.

Had you actually seem the movie, you'd know that too.

:itsok:

How many people have jobs that make them go to every drop box in the cities? You are being fucking ridiculous.
Probably several people who work at non profits. Since you think it’s irrelevant to discuss peoples jobs and the operations of non-profits then we can’t really get there. I’ve been trying for days and days, pages and pages… but you just dodge and ignore. I can only assume it’s because you know it will debunk the lame fraud point you’ve been pushing on here

How many people have jobs that make them go to every drop box in the cities? You are being fucking ridiculous.

Then you have bus drivers, Uber and Lyft drivers. People who work in that area. People who go to libraries in that area. There are other reasons for people to be there besides stuffing ballots.

Then you have bus drivers, Uber and Lyft drivers. People who work in that area. People who go to libraries in that area. There are other reasons for people to be there besides stuffing ballots.
Laughable. No routes would take them to that many boxes. Thanks for admitting it happened, by making up this crap, but you could not even expect a child to believe that kind of bullshit.

Laughable. No routes would take them to that many boxes. Thanks for admitting it happened, by making up this crap, but you could not even expect a child to believe that kind of bullshit.
Why won’t you even consider the most obvious reason… that they were doing their jobs?

You have no idea. You also have no idea about where drop boxes were as they admitted this image was faked for the movie.

imrs.php

Forum List

Back