🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2011 Study: 84% Of Mosques In America Advocate Study Of Texts Advocating Violence...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Too bad we don't have a 2015 study, I'm sure it would be even higher!

heidelblog.net ^ | 12/7/15 | R Scott Clark
A random survey of 100 representative mosques in the U.S. was conducted to measure the correlation between Sharia adherence and dogma calling for violence against non-believers. Of the 100 mosques surveyed, 51% had texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% had texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% had no violent texts at all. Mosques that presented as Sharia adherent were more likely to feature violence-positive texts on site than were their non-Sharia-adherent counterparts. In 84.5% of the mosques, the imam recommended studying violence-positive texts.

CVftTOkW4AAzp2Y.jpg-large.jpeg

:eek:

Time to go shit our pants!

No. Not yet.

But when it does hit the fan....and the real men of America have to take control....we won't forget you liberals were enablers and sympathizers to this ISIS movement. You'll be treated accordingly.

Flash: 100% of Christian churches teach texts that advocate violence.

You incredible goofys.

You incredible goofys.
Let's see some proof.
Leviticus 20:10
"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

2 Chronicles 15:13
"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

You incredible goofys.
Let's see some proof.
Leviticus 20:10
"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

2 Chronicles 15:13
"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

See the difference now? Christians stopped killing to literally act on these verses centuries ago. Islam hasnt stopped.

All other religions evolved to a better form.
Islam did not. It's still in the 1500s.

You have never read the Bible have you, S J.? And i have had several evangelicals tell me that if God says wipe out someone or some bodies or some town, they would comply.

The principles are the same.

European Parliament President Says “Christians Are Not Safe” in Europe
The New American ^ | December 7, 2015 | Warren Mass
Speaking at a meeting discussing religious persecution held by the Open Doors organization in Brussels on December 2, European Parliament President Martin Schulz said that "Christians are not safe" on the European continent. During his talk, Schulz said that the persecution of Christians is "undervalued" and does not receive enough attention and, consequentially, it "hasn't been properly addressed." Schulz continued, 'It should shake us up that on our continent, Christians are not safe."

Show me were I have used the Bible to defend murderers.

Murder is murder, whether by Jew or Christian or Muslim, and must be punished to the maximum extent.

You have never read the Bible have you, S J.? And i have had several evangelicals tell me that if God says wipe out someone or some bodies or some town, they would comply.

Yeah, sure pal. Tell us some more lies.

Fact. That you say you don't believe it makes me believe that you would. To lie for the Lord is canon for you guys.

Fact. That you say you don't believe it makes me believe that you would. To lie for the Lord is canon for you guys.
Prove somebody said that.

Nope. I don't give other peoples' names on this Board. Shoot, I would not give your name.

Anyone who literally believes the Bible to be the entire Word of God is in the same boat.

Forum List

Back