2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

The part about where he would use the 500 billion in spending cuts to the military for roads and bridges and so on and so forth is a whopper.
We are borrowing money to spend on the military.
That is how Bush got us into 4 trillion in the hole. That spending is borrowed.

No shit Who would have thought that obama would not have left out JOBS

I guess you didn't watch. Obama made job creation a top priority.

lying little fuckwad. I posted the link to the text of his speech several times, asking you to PROVE that.

You run away from the posts like a little bitch.

Wow, you're a little sissy.

“We can give more tax breaks to corporations that ship jobs overseas, or we can start rewarding companies that open new plants and train new workers and create new jobs here, in the United States of America. We can help big factories and small businesses double their exports, and if we choose this path, we can create a million new manufacturing jobs in the next four years.”

“If you choose this path, we can cut our oil imports in half by 2020 and support more than 600,000 new jobs in natural gas alone.”​

That's just 2 examples. He also spoke about community college training for those jobs that aren't being filled for lack of experienced workers.

Why are you such a scumbag liar? Are you too stupid to read?

Last edited:
I guess you didn't watch. Obama made job creation a top priority.

lying little fuckwad. I posted the link to the text of his speech several times, asking you to PROVE that.

“We can give more tax breaks to corporations that ship jobs overseas, or we can start rewarding companies that open new plants and train new workers and create new jobs here, in the United States of America. We can help big factories and small businesses double their exports, and if we choose this path, we can create a million new manufacturing jobs in the next four years.”

“If you choose this path, we can cut our oil imports in half by 2020 and support more than 600,000 new jobs in natural gas alone.”​

That's just 2 examples. He also spoke about community college training for those jobs that aren't being filled for lack of experienced workers.

I started a thread on this, posting the links to both speeches, and quoting everything about job creation in both speeches. Romney's is more detailed, period.

You'd suck his dick on the White House lawn if he'd let you.

EconomyStupid-web.jpg

If Romney wins the General Election, he will have defeated the "fictional" Obama - not the "real" Obama. The "real" Obama deserves a 2nd term. The "real" Obama has earned a 2nd term. The "real" Obama not only has to worry about beating the "fictional" Obama - he also has to worry about voter suppression and another stolen election.

Regardless of the outcome, Romney/Ryan will be branded as running one of the most dishonest campaigns in American history.

President Obama and his supporters can only hope that truth prevails - and the mainstream media do their jobs fairly and honestly for the American people.

Joe Biden America is not in decline

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54negLnkT8w]Biden: America is not in decline!! - YouTube[/ame]

Right
Credit rating in decline AAA to AA
16 trillion in debt
U.S. competitiveness down to number 7
medium house hold income down over 4,000.00

I started a thread on this, posting the links to both speeches, and quoting everything about job creation in both speeches. Romney's is more detailed, period.

You'd suck his dick on the White House lawn if he'd let you.

Already posted on your thread showing you're not fit to lick the sweat off Obama's balls.

Biden: America is not in decline!! - YouTube

Right
16 trillion in debt

What was the key event in having our credit rating dropped? Was it because scumbag Republicans wanted to play football with the debt ceiling, which put us on the brink of default? It certainly was nothing Obama did.

Right
16 trillion in debt

What was the key event in having our credit rating dropped? Was it because scumbag Republicans wanted to play football with the debt ceiling, which put us on the brink of default? It certainly was nothing Obama did.

:lol:
yeah we know, nothing is OBAMA'S FAULT
parrot

Right
16 trillion in debt

parrot

There's that "we" again. Are you such a coward that you can't just speak for yourself, and let others speak their own mind? Why not just give your own opinion on what caused our credit downgrade. I say it was the House Republicans who used the debt ceiling as a political football, and threatened to put our nation in default.

parrot

There's that "we" again. Are you such a coward that you can't just speak for yourself, and let others speak their own mind? Why not just give your own opinion on what caused our credit downgrade. I say it was the House Republicans who used the debt ceiling as a political football, and threatened to put our nation in default.

shut up with your idiot rants...or turn your rep back on, COWARD

parrot

You're the moron who tried to claim you were speaking for people than other yourself. That's the act of a coward. Now go and play your rep whore game. You show that you aren't intelligent enough to actually discuss issues.

You're the moron who tried to claim you were speaking for people than other yourself. That's the act of a coward. Now go and play your rep whore game. You show that you aren't intelligent enough to actually discuss issues.

come on chicken shit, talk to people like that with your REP turned on.
loser like you little buddie

Forum List

Back