2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

I'd offer my opinion on the conventions, but having burned only about 10-12 minutes of my time between the two, my opinion would be worth even less than it usually is.

Six total days of partisan spin, hyperbole, distortion, dishonest omission, outright lies, talking points, phony cheering and mind-numbing platitudes? Is anyone here going to claim that their minds were changed?

Cripes, let's get this election over with.

Yet another post from Mac making sure we all know how non partisan-y and above the bullshit he thinks he is. You are approaching Sandy and IndependentLogic levels of being full of oneself. Pat yourself on the back, Barry Horowitz.

No shit Who would have thought that obama would not have left out JOBS

I guess you didn't watch. Obama made job creation a top priority.

Really???

I thought taxing the rich was his top priority.

I'm still waiting on how he plans to create jobs by fucking anyone that has a job to offer.

Obama stated that he'd continue making manufacturing jobs a top priority. You are aware that this administration has created more manufacturing jobs than anyone else in the last 20 years.

Oh I know, he plans on creating more teachers, policemen, and firefighters jobs......union jobs, government jobs.

That'll take care of that nasty debt. :eusa_whistle:

You clearly didn't watch it either. Else you wouldn't be lying out your ass.

Last edited:
Mud,

Is there anyone who posts here regularly that you feel is an independent politically and has integrity? Someone who, in your opinion is not blinded by partisanship to any ideology? A person who is intelligent, interested in this election and knowledgeable regarding the facts?

I'd offer my opinion on the conventions, but having burned only about 10-12 minutes of my time between the two, my opinion would be worth even less than it usually is.

Six total days of partisan spin, hyperbole, distortion, dishonest omission, outright lies, talking points, phony cheering and mind-numbing platitudes? Is anyone here going to claim that their minds were changed?

Yet another post from Mac making sure we all know how non partisan-y and above the bullshit he thinks he is. You are approaching Sandy and IndependentLogic levels of being full of oneself. Pat yourself on the back, Barry Horowitz.

As I understand it, there is an "ignore" feature here. If I'm causing you this much distress, please utilize that feature before any further damage is done.

I'm not non-partisan, I'm anti-partisan. I believe that absolutist partisan ideologues like you are part of the problem. And my little crusade is to point that out. I sure as hell don't expect someone like you to agree.

I think what really bothers folks like you is when you're put in the same category as the absolutist partisan ideologues from the other side because of your behavior.

And that's the point of my sig.

Last edited:
I guess you didn't watch. Obama made job creation a top priority.

Really???

I'm still waiting on how he plans to create jobs by fucking anyone that has a job to offer.

Oh I know, he plans on creating more teachers, policemen, and firefighters jobs......union jobs, government jobs.

I did watch paint dry, was more interesting too

Mud,

Is there anyone who posts here regularly that you feel is an independent politically and has integrity? Someone who, in your opinion is not blinded by partisanship to any ideology? A person who is intelligent, interested in this election and knowledgeable regarding the facts?

I can name two right off hand.

Several others that know the facts inside and out and have made their decision.

Then there's folks like you that regardless of the facts you still ignore reality.

As I understand it, there is an "ignore" feature here. If I'm causing you this much distress, please utilize that feature before any further damage is done.

I'm not non-partisan, I'm anti-partisan. I believe that absolutist partisan ideologues like you are part of the problem. And my little crusade is to point that out. I sure as hell don't expect someone like you to agree.

You are here to stroke your own and ignore is for pussies. If you have a problem with what I have to say about you I suggest you take your own advice.

You aren't very observent either. I'm not an absolutist, partisan ideologue. My views on the issues are all over the spectrum but I will give you that I have an anti GOP partisan streak because right now I identify more with the dems and feel that the GOP has gone totally off the derp end and needs to be kept in check. Ideology has nothing to do with it.

Mud,

Then there's folks like you that regardless of the facts you still ignore reality.

Name them.

You are here to stroke your own and ignore is for pussies. If you have a problem with what I have to say about you I suggest you take your own advice.

You aren't very observent either. I'm not an absolutist, partisan ideologue. My views on the issues are all over the spectrum but I will give you that I have an anti GOP partisan streak because right now I identify more with the dems and feel that the GOP has gone totally off the derp end and needs to be kept in check. Ideology has nothing to do with it.

I have a copyright on that phrase. You owe me $5.00.

Oh my, are you making "sure we all know how non partisan-y and above the bullshit" you think you are?

Mud,

Name them.

Mac1958, g5000 are two that I know for sure off hand.

The list is too long for folks that know the facts and have decided which side they're on.

Really???

I bet you did watch some old man yell at a chair. I understand that was deemed to be the highlight of the GOP convention.

wait.. you have a copyright on saying you have a copyright?

Damn.

I guess we're even then.

I bet you did watch some old man yell at a chair. I understand that was deemed to be the highlight of the GOP convention.

I also noticed you are very prone toward hyperbole.

Not at all. I've read the reviews and the polls, and watched the old dude yell at the chair. The old dude yelling at an inanimate object was much more entertaining and informative than Romney's speech. Romney's speech was watching paint dry.

Oh my, are you making "sure we all know how non partisan-y and above the bullshit" you think you are?

Just correcting you, Barry, I don't feel the need to say something about it in every other post like your self-aggrandizing ass does.

Name them.

Mac1958, g5000 are two that I know for sure off hand.

The list is too long for folks that know the facts and have decided which side they're on.

Interesting. You didn't mention yourself.

Are you willing to have either of ( or both of ) those two people judge you regarding YOUR ability to discuss politics using facts? Do you think they would judge you fairly?

Just correcting you, Barry, I don't feel the need to say something about it in every other post like your self-aggrandizing ass does.

You're either going to have to put me on ignore or live with it.

Either way, this is getting a little creepy.

Forum List

Back