2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

I noticed that both former Democratic Presidents will address the convention. I noticed that neither Bush addressed the GOP. Why are they ashamed of their legacy.

we are glad you noticed and make assumptions they are ashamed of him..real childish

I noticed that both former Democratic Presidents will address the convention. I noticed that neither Bush addressed the GOP. Why are they ashamed of their legacy.

Maybe democrats are holding a spot for Bush since obama is doing exactly the same shit bush did.

Not really. It's the Romney campaign that wants to do the same moronic shit that Bush did, and expect a different outcome.

I would like to see when Obama is introduced to speak, a spotlight on the speaker and a darkened stage background. Then when he is introduced, the lights go dark and the spotlight shines on an empty chair like in the oval office and Obama comes out and sits in it saying, "I accept your nomination for President of the United States" and then get up and walk to the podium giving his speech!

I would like to see when Obama is introduced to speak, a spotlight on the speaker and a darkened stage background. Then when he is introduced, the lights go dark and the spotlight shines on an empty chair like in the oval office and Obama comes out and sits in it saying, "I accept your nomination for President of the United States" and then get up and walk to the podium giving his speech!

no, then he can say I accept your nomination for King of the United States
good grief, the roman columns wasn't enough the last time around..

emperorobama.jpg

Last edited:
Will the networks limit coverage like they did for the RNC?

I hope not because I won't be watching and hope for an alternative.

Sorry bout that,

1. I would like to see Obama come out and claim he is infact a muslim.
2. Why else all the muslim prayer services?
3. You know he is a muslim right?
4. I certainly do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emperorobama.jpg

Wow, this shit never dies with you stupid wingnuts, does it.

emperorobama.jpg

Wow, this shit never dies with you stupid wingnuts, does it.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back