2012 GOP Victims to Make a Comeback in 2014

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Sarah Palin for Senate - Alaska Sen. Mark Begich (D) is a Democrat in a red state and AK loves her. She is as foresure as they come.

Mia Love - The unknown Mia Love came within 1K votes from defeating Obaminationcare supporting Mathenison in conservative state UT. She wins in a landslide. This time she will have name recognition, party support and MONEY! I will donate to her.

She?s Back! Conservative Favorite Mia Love Announces 2014 Bid for Congress | TheBlaze.com

Alan West - He was gerrymerried out of a seat. Interesting since gerrymerry was supposed to make sure minority candidate had districts. Well I guess that only is for minority Democrats. Yep he says he won't run, but when push comes to shove he is running. Murphy ran on healthcare and defamed West. Won't happen this time. Obaminationcare is a loser and it will be more apparent in 2014. The elderly will be hit harder than ever in 2013 (lowest cost of living increase in decades and medicare is getting hit HARD under Obaminationcare) and Murphy will be a huge target of backlast. What was good in 2012 will be his undoing in 2014. Murphy will be a victim of non-Presidential elections low Democrat turnout. West win confortably.

Tom Cotton - Pyor is an Obaminationcare supporter in red state AR. Cotton is popular there and Obaminationcare will sink Pyor.

Be afraid libs, be very afraid.

If Sarah Palin ran for Senate and won, she would quit after a year, citing hurt feelings. Then she'd pop up on infomercials.

Alaska deserves someone they can depend on.

Last edited:
If Sarah Palin ran for Senate and won, she would quit after a year, citing hurt feelings. Then she'd pop up on infomercials.

They know they can depend on Sarah to take the money and run.

•South Dakota - Republican victory
•West Virginia - Battle
•Iowa - Battle
•Montana - Republican victory
•New Mexico - They just voted in Susan Martinez as Gov, but I will admit most liklely D
•Colorado - Could be interesting, but CO has been blue and should remain that way.
•Delaware - Easy D
•Rhode Island - Easy D
•Illinois - Kirk won, but I doubt liberal IL let's that happen again/
•New Hampshire - could be a battle.
•Oregon - Easy Blue
•Virginia- Battle
•Hawaii - Easy blue
•New Jersey - Could a Christie like guy with Christie backing make another win in NJ. It's possible
•Minnesota (Al Franken) - Battle
•Michigan - Battle

Already discussed:
AK, AR, LA

Never was to fond of her and lost a lot of respect when she resigned, but I am talking about her winning regardless of whether I want her to win or not.

Other vulnerable D senators:
NC - Kay Hagan. Huge supporter of Obaminationcare.
LA - Mary Landrieu. Doubled down on her love for Obaminationcare.

Democrat senators in red states up for re-election 2014 - Yakima Conservative | Examiner.com

Incumbent Dem Sen. Kay Hagan’s 17-Point Lead Collapses After Obamacare Rollout Disaster…

130408_kay_hagan_ap_328-550x298.jpg

Every Democrat voted for Obamacare, there is no escaping this.

Via Politico:

Incumbent Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) is near the top of national Republicans’ target list for 2014 — and a new poll shows her lead over her potential GOP challengers has all but evaporated.

Against state House Speaker Thom Tillis, Hagan leads by only 2 points, 44 percent to 42 percent, according to the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling. She leads Rev. Mark Harris by 2 points as well, 43 percent to 41 percent, and nurse Heather Grant by 3 points, 43 percent to 40 percent.

Hagan trails physician Greg Brannon, the Rand Paul-endorsed candidate in the race, by 1 point: he leads 44 percent to 43 percent.

That’s a huge difference from PPP’s September poll, which gave Hagan leads of anywhere from 12 to 17 points against all possible GOP challengers.

dimocraps get absolutely CRUSHED next November. They'll be lucky to win 6 or 7 of the 21 seats they're defending.

She's making too much money and having too much fun. Why would she want a job where she actually had to work. She didn't like the last real job she had.

I doubt Pryor of Arkansas loses his seat.

He is popular, but the full ALL NEGATIVE effects of Obaminationcare will be felt by then. Pryor will go against well respected Cotton.

Pryor is in a solid democratic region. But he has been in for to long, time for some fresh meat into the grinder. A friend and co-worker was elected to the house in 2010, he's a repub and a good guy. Congressman Womack, I worked at his dad's radio station while he was general manager.

She's making too much money and having too much fun. Why would she want a job where she actually had to work. She didn't like the last real job she had.

Since when was being in the Senate "work"?

Since when was being in the Senate "work"?

Shoveling all that Wall Street cash into your bank account can be very tiring.

Mia Love - The unknown Mia Love came within 1K votes from defeating Obaminationcare supporting Mathenison in conservative state UT. She wins in a landslid.

The only fear the libs have of the far right is that they will laugh too hard as they smash the far right in 2014.

Your big lie is that Matheson, Love's victor, voted against Obamacare. He voted for the shut down.

Go check your facts, you foolish tool.

Christie is going to win handily, and he will have no more use for the far right than the far left.

Mia Love - The unknown Mia Love came within 1K votes from defeating Obaminationcare supporting Mathenison in conservative state UT. She wins in a landslid.

The only fear the libs have of the far right is that they will laugh too hard as they smash the far right in 2014.

Your big lie is that Matheson, Love's victor, voted against Obamacare.

Good catch!

Obama Now Selling Judgeships for Health Care Votes?

Tonight, Barack Obama will host ten House Democrats who voted against the health care bill in November at the White House; he's obviously trying to persuade them to switch their votes to yes. One of the ten is Jim Matheson of Utah. The White House just sent out a press release announcing that today President Obama nominated Matheson's brother Scott M. Matheson, Jr. to the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.

So, Scott Matheson appears to have the credentials to be a judge, but was his nomination used to buy off his brother's vote?

The bribe didn't work: Health care reform: How House members voted - CNN.com

2rhv4nt.jpg

i5du2p.jpg

He voted for the shut down.

He is quite a deficit hawk.

Matheson joins the GOP on cut, cap and balance

Rep. Jim Matheson was one of five Democrats who went along with a Republican plan to tie an increase to the debt limit with a balanced-budget amendment.

Last edited:
I doubt Pryor of Arkansas loses his seat.

He is popular, but the full ALL NEGATIVE effects of Obaminationcare will be felt by then. Pryor will go against well respected Cotton.

Pryor is in a solid democratic region. But he has been in for to long, time for some fresh meat into the grinder. A friend and co-worker was elected to the house in 2010, he's a repub and a good guy. Congressman Womack, I worked at his dad's radio station while he was general manager.

Pryor is a senator stooge and Arkansas is a red state.

Your big lie is that Matheson, Love's victor, voted against Obamacare. He voted for the shut down.

Go check your facts, you foolish tool.

Christie is going to win handily, and he will have no more use for the far right than the far left.

I just checked you are right he didn't vote for Obaminationcare, but he did vote the the stimulus and for Nancy Pelosi's Speakership.

So far Love has kept up with his fund raising and only lost by 700+ votes. This time she is well know, has national support (I just donated to her campaign), will have the funds to compete and will win easily this time!

Mia Love raises $475K in 3 months for 2014 rematch with Jim Matheson | Deseret News

The only time I ever heard of Mia Love was in those Mormon ads. "...and I am a Mormon."

But...I guess if airhead Sarah Palin can go from mayor to governor to VP candidate overnight, I guess Mia Love can go from mayor to US Senator.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back