2012 NBA Playoffs

Both of Parker's last drives should have been and ones. Of course the NBA wanted OKC. They know their marketing.

Yea, Oklahoma is such a huge market. Such a big metropolis. :lol:

But I know what you mean. Everyone wants to see Durant v James. But we all want the Celtics to beat James. Either way, we want James beat.

I can not fucking wait for the Heat Celtic game! Who's not watching these games? I feel sorry for them.

Dude, you constantly complain about the refs rigging it in the east. Do you think its magically different in the west? Be quiet. That wasn't even a flagrant. He got him on the shoulder. Harden pretended otherwise.

The Thunder are beating the Spurs and Boston beating the Heat despite the refs. Kevin Durant is the greatest. The next Kobe. The new Lebron. God I hope I'm right. Come on Fisher, Harden, Durant, Ibaka, Westbrook and guy who came from Boston!

Harden for 3! Time out Spurs.

Despite the refs? The calls are going against the Spurs man. And I could care less who the next Kobe is. That crap is over-rated. It's a team sport.

Terribly officiated game. Every time the Spurs got moving in the fourth the whistles were pulled out. The technical against Jackson was a joke as well.

Congratulations Stern, you got the Spurs eleminated again.

Both of Parker's last drives should have been and ones. Of course the NBA wanted OKC. They know their marketing.

But I know what you mean. Everyone wants to see Durant v James. But we all want the Celtics to beat James. Either way, we want James beat.

I can not fucking wait for the Heat Celtic game! Who's not watching these games? I feel sorry for them.

It's not just a matter of b/c location. It's about the "high flying players" they can market. Now if OKC plays the Heat then it'll be for the Heat's favor. If they play Boston, it'll be in the Thunder's favor b/c Durant is a cornerstone of the league right now. KG and Pierce are yesterday's news; at least that's how Stern wants it.

The Thunder are beating the Spurs and Boston beating the Heat despite the refs. Kevin Durant is the greatest. The next Kobe. The new Lebron. God I hope I'm right. Come on Fisher, Harden, Durant, Ibaka, Westbrook and guy who came from Boston!

Despite the refs? The calls are going against the Spurs man. And I could care less who the next Kobe is. That crap is over-rated. It's a team sport.

Terribly officiated game. Every time the Spurs got moving in the fourth the whistles were pulled out. The technical against Jackson was a joke as well.

Why couldn't he help us Pistons in 2005. We were trying to repeat!

Exactly. The entire second half was a joke. And with Joey Crawford and his cronies on the case, I saw that coming a mile away. The free throw discrepancy was 31 to 18 and the Spurs weren't hacking. Actually the Thunder were at times though.

It's not just a matter of b/c location. It's about the "high flying players" they can market. Now if OKC plays the Heat then it'll be for the Heat's favor. If they play Boston, it'll be in the Thunder's favor b/c Durant is a cornerstone of the league right now. KG and Pierce are yesterday's news; at least that's how Stern wants it.

Yes, Stern wants to relive the Magic-Bird era, with Durant and LeBron.

Parker got in the lane all night. He shot 5 free throws. The Thunder shot 31 free throws to the Spurs 18.

OKC beat the defending champions in the first round. Then they beat Gasol, Bynum and Kobe. If I'm not mistaken, they won 2 championships. And then OKC just beat the 4 time champion Spurs.

I called this a long time ago. I said if Boston would happen to win the East, and the Thunder beat them to win their first championship, then the Thunder would have had to go through all 4 former NBA championship teams to win their first title. I guarantee you no one has ever done that before. Hell, even if they face Wade and Haslem. They were champs too.

Yes, Stern wants to relive the Magic-Bird era, with Durant and LeBron.

Now even though I want the Celtics to win, I want the Heat to win game 6 so they can go 7 games and wear each other out while Thunder rest.

Parker got in the lane all night. He shot 5 free throws. The Thunder shot 31 free throws to the Spurs 18.

OKC beat the defending champions in the first round. Then they beat Gasol, Bynum and Kobe. If I'm not mistaken, they won 2 championships. And then OKC just beat the 4 time champion Spurs.

I called this a long time ago. I said if Boston would happen to win the East, and the Thunder beat them to win their first championship, then the Thunder would have had to go through all 4 former NBA championship teams to win their first title. I guarantee you no one has ever done that before. Hell, even if they face Wade and Haslem. They were champs too.

The defending champs were not the same team w/o their defensive anchor, Chandler. The Lakers were never a contender. They're done. I think the 31-18 ft advantage is very telling. The Spurs played much better if you look at the game as a whole.

"It seems like they got every whistle possible...." -- Tim Duncan. I don't know if I've ever heard him complain about the reffing.

"It seems like they got every whistle possible...." -- Tim Duncan. I don't know if I've ever heard him complain about the reffing.

Yea, I just heard that. He is absolutely right.

Its unbelievable that Joey Crawford was officiating this game. This is a man who is known to hate the Spurs and ejected Duncan while he was on the bench once.

The Spurs were clearly the better team tonight, but couldn't overcome the refs. I've watched the Spurs get eleminated plenty of years by better teams, this is not one of those years. This is 2006 all over again.

The defending champs were not the same team w/o their defensive anchor, Chandler. The Lakers were never a contender. They're done. I think the 31-18 ft advantage is very telling. The Spurs played much better if you look at the game as a whole.

You guys keep poo pooing what I am saying, and so how about Greg Fucking Popovich just said it too! He said OKC is playing a storybook playoff. Whether they play Miami or the Celtics, they will have beaten 11 of the last 13 NBA championship fucking teams. And I was right, no team has ever done that before.

Are the Lakers, Spurs, Dallas, Boston or Heat as good as they were the years they won it? Probably not. But so fucking what? Maybe it was a weak ass year the years they won it? No one will look back and say the Spurs weren't good. Until 2 days ago you were sucking the Spurs balls. Now you say they were not good? And Kobe, Gasol & Bynum weren't good this year? Dallas did make the playoffs you know.

Maybe Durant is that damn good he's making them all look bad? Ever think of that?

The 2004 and 2005 Pistons were one of the best all around teams ever. I loved watching that team. The 2005 playoffs between the Spurs and Pistons were one of the best Finals ever in my opinion.

Its unbelievable that Joey Crawford was officiating this game. This is a man who is known to hate the Spurs and ejected Duncan while he was on the bench once.

The Spurs were clearly the better team tonight, but couldn't overcome the refs. I've watched the Spurs get eleminated plenty of years by better teams, this is not one of those years. This is 2006 all over again.

By your count how many rings should Tim Duncan have?

You guys keep poo pooing what I am saying, and so how about Greg Fucking Popovich just said it too! He said OKC is playing a storybook playoff. Whether they play Miami or the Celtics, they will have beaten 11 of the last 13 NBA championship fucking teams. And I was right, no team has ever done that before.

Are the Lakers, Spurs, Dallas, Boston or Heat as good as they were the years they won it? Probably not. But so fucking what? Maybe it was a weak ass year the years they won it? No one will look back and say the Spurs weren't good. Until 2 days ago you were sucking the Spurs balls. Now you say they were not good? And Kobe, Gasol & Bynum weren't good this year? Dallas did make the playoffs you know.

Maybe Durant is that damn good he's making them all look bad? Ever think of that?

We don't care about that storybook nonsense. It's Stern that wants us to buy simple minded narratives. If OKC won it straight-up then I'd congratulate them and move on. But that just wasn't the case.

By your count how many rings should Tim Duncan have?

He should have 5. Like I said he got screwed in 2006. Spurs would not of choked against the Heat in the Finals.

The 2004 and 2005 Pistons were one of the best all around teams ever. I loved watching that team. The 2005 playoffs between the Spurs and Pistons were one of the best Finals ever in my opinion.

I loved that Piston team too. I wonder when the Pistons will be good again. I hate it that we didn't win the lottery and get the number one pick.

They just asked, "if you were starting a franchise team tomorrow, who do you want? Durant or Lebron?"

Forum List

Back