2012 NBA Playoffs

They just gave Harden 2 bullshit fouls. And didn't call it the other way. OMG I'm turning into you guys. But Westbrooks shot is off so he's got 7 assists. That a boy. And draws a foul on Bosh.

4 3's so far by Battier! I shouldn't have made fun of him in the previous rounds for not being a good role player.

And Durant fouled James and James took two steps and dunked and they gave James the And 1? OMG! Its like the Jordan rules all over again.

Refs helping James out and putting him to the line again. Keeping the Heat in it. But Durant will answer that. Collison for the Slam! What can the refs do? Bosh thinks he's mr 3 pt'er now? LOL. The Heat falling apart despite the refs favoring Lebron, because Lebron chokes in the finals. Did you all forget that? This one might go 4 but I'll give the Heat 1 so 5 games.

I didn't watch the game but I checked the box scores, Durant 17 in the 14th alone? Durant is better than Lebron and he is the best player in the NBA, if the Heat win this series it will be because of the ref help.

I didn't watch the game but I checked the box scores, Durant 17 in the 14th alone? Durant is better than Lebron and he is the best player in the NBA, if the Heat win this series it will be because of the ref help.

You really don't need to watch the games. Just watch Sportscenter after the game. But man was that fun to watch. Remember I said it wasn't the Celtics Big 3's fault they lost or Rondo's? They need better role players? Well who were the surprise stars last night that stepped up and made the difference? Guys I didn't even know until last night. Sefalosha and Collison. They made names for themselves last night. Now they just need to do it 3 more times.

Battier made a name for himself too last night. He did his job.

Poor Lebron. God gave him his athleticism but won't allow him to use it in the 4th quarter of finals. That's because God doesn't reward arrogance.

If Miami can't win a game where they get 17 from Battier and Harden only scores 5 they can't win the series.

I picked OKC in six but after last night's game I'm starting to think I gave Miami too much credit.

Can you imagine what OKC would have done to the Celtics?

Yikes

If Miami can't win a game where they get 17 from Battier and Harden only scores 5 they can't win the series.

I picked OKC in six but after last night's game I'm starting to think I gave Miami too much credit.

Yikes

I'm not watching any of these games but I still have Miami in 6. Failure for Lebron and company just isn't an option this year, Miami was not put together to be the runner up, they were brought together to win championships.

Yikes

I'm not watching any of these games but I still have Miami in 6. Failure for Lebron and company just isn't an option this year, Miami was not put together to be the runner up, they were brought together to win championships.

Come out from the bunker, my brother. This is going to be an historic series.

Yikes

I'm still in mourning over the Celtics. I do want OKC to win, just doubt it will happen.

I'm still in mourning over the Celtics. I do want OKC to win, just doubt it will happen.

We thought the Celtics were going to be lucky if they made it out of the first round and they finished their run one win away from the Finals. Celebrate what they did, man.

We thought the Celtics were going to be lucky if they made it out of the first round and they finished their run one win away from the Finals. Celebrate what they did, man.

They definently exceeded expectations, it just sucks they were so close, they were right at the door.

Forum List

Back