2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Ryan = LAME! "I can't tell you the plan because it's 'top secret'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's trying to be respectful unlike your liar.

No, he's not being specific because he has no concrete plan. In short they are full of shit.

Capitalism is the plan. Free markets are what built this nation...We must never allow ourselves to go down the same road as southern Europe.

Obama's plan is southern europes. One that has to borrow trillions of dollars to pay for free shit.

Ryan = LAME! "I can't tell you the plan because it's 'top secret'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's doing as good as anyone can do with a two against one situation, Phoenixops. :dunno:

Of course, Democrat listeners are all thrilled to see this unbalanced media friend of Democrat helping out their team. ;)

And Ryan is holding his own.

Becki, it's a one on one debate, if Ryan was spanking Biden, you all would be praising the moderator. I think she is doing a fair job.

One of them looks Vice Presidential. OMFG it IS the Vice President. Duh.

Regards from Rosie

Actually, Biden is the Vice President. He doesnt look stable at all, let aline Vice Presidential.

He seems to be kicking ass, and Ryan looks like a college student trying to object to getting a C. Ryan is a lightweight.

You're joking right? Biden looks like he is a lunatic tonight. Ryan is coming off calm, collected, and knowledgible.

They had aircraft carriers in WWI.

I didn't know. Ryan is rewriting history????

US had the third largest Navy in WWI

We have a Navy more powerful than the rest of the worlds Navies combined

Ryan says we are weak

That smallest navy since WWI is very deceptive. Back in the day they had scores of ships in battle fleets. Now, with air power and modern aircraft and missles, they have much fewer ships than can project much greater force. In WWI the battleship was king, now it is the carrier. The United States has more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined.

Ryan and Romney should read a history book.

What would Ryan do different?

Ryan says "We wouldn't go through the UN".

Biden, "We aren't going through the UN".

Ryan "looks".

Forum List

Back