2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Ryan = LAME! "I can't tell you the plan because it's 'top secret'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's doing as good as anyone can do with a two against one situation, Phoenixops. :dunno:

Of course, Democrat listeners are all thrilled to see this unbalanced media friend of Democrat helping out their team. ;)

And Ryan is holding his own.

Becki, it's a one on one debate, if Ryan was spanking Biden, you all would be praising the moderator. I think she is doing a fair job.

Believe me, I wouldn't be respectful and let Biden play the field.

They had aircraft carriers in WWI.

I didn't know. Ryan is rewriting history????

US had the third largest Navy in WWI

We have a Navy more powerful than the rest of the worlds Navies combined

Ryan says we are weak

That smallest navy since WWI is very deceptive. Back in the day they had scores of ships in battle fleets. Now, with air power and modern aircraft and missles, they have much fewer ships than can project much greater force. In WWI the battleship was king, now it is the carrier. The United States has more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined.

Ryan and Romney should read a history book.

They read a history book. The one Republicans rewrote in Texas.

the thought Biden could step in as President after seeing him tonight is a horrific nightmare, just like having Obama as President...gawd help us all

Yes she is...and he is firm with his replies. He is the much better debator than Ryan AND, IMO than Obama or Romney.

He knows how to debate, no doubt, but he's a distraction with the way he debates. That hurts him more than helps him.

Close your eyes and just listen.

It's more than the visual, dude. just sayin....
contantly interrupting certainly doesn't bode well in a debate.

Forum List

Back