2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

There he goes again...biden cannot stop himself from interrupting and the moderator doesn't do a thing! This thing is a joke!

Ryan is so much more courteous and presidential....Thank God one was.

Biden really is an idiot. Overturning Roe V Wade would not outlaw abortion. It would simply turn the issue to the States and stop enshrining it in the Constitution which says absolutely nothing on the matter.

If we get into the same problems as southern Europe the world economy will dive into a dark age. A world war may very well occur.

This is real life and it isn't a fucking joke. The world can't survive a foolish America being stupid. We're too important.

Ryan has such a poker face. Gives nothing away. A great asset to have in debate climates.

Joe Biden on the other hand....its for him, I popped this bag of popcorn. :lol:

Overall, I agree with Doctorisin....can't tell who won this one. Both made great points, both lied out of their asses as well. To be expected.

"i don't see how a person can separate their public life from their private life from their faith"

if they can't they shouldn't be in government.

and did i just hear ryan say 'hell, yeah' when asked if people who were pro choice should be worried about them?

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back