2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

This media trickster started out her question by pointing out Biden had a son serving in the war (Iraq) and inferring Ryan had not.

That is a Hollywood trick to make the person YOU WANT TO WIN A DEBATE INTO A HERO. And by omission, DISPARAGE HIS ADVERSARY.

What a chickenshit hostess. She's corrupt, a trickster, and really, really, I hope I never see her on National Television ever again, tricking the American Public and fooling our people using thespian tactics fo persuasion rather than just let's give YOUR views.

What a self-centered little preying mantis that "media" slanted Democrat spokesperson is rather than a disengaged, neutral person.

You have been hoodwinked by a Thespian into thinking something that may not have anything to do with this presidential debate.

This is a facepalm for the media industry.

The woman is a craven crook.

I hate what she is doing to guide this debate to the path of Democrats all good, Republicans, nothing.

I hope she loses her job. She is unfit to be in the press.

Last edited:
Biden didn't clean Ryan's clock, but he did win. Simply because Romney and Ryan have elastic convictions built on a foundation of sand.

Now Ryan is closing with lies. Figures.

There he goes again...biden cannot stop himself from interrupting and the moderator doesn't do a thing! This thing is a joke!

Ryan is so much more courteous and presidential....Thank God one was.

A proper aristocrat.

Stjo1.jpg

Foreign policy- Biden won handily.

Domestic policy- tie.

Likability- Biden by a mile.

People this ISN'T a joke. The same policies of southern europe are failures.

SSI is fucked. I think Romneys plan is the best way...Not perfect.

What specific parts of the plan are you referring to?

It would give people the choices to save and take pressure off of the "normal" ssi system. This would allow the poor that can't a system that is still around.

Last edited:
Biden didn't clean Ryan's clock, but he did win. Simply because Romney and Ryan have elastic convictions built on a foundation of sand.

Now Ryan is closing with lies. Figures.

yeah we know, Biden won the same as Obama did:lol:

This media trickster started out her question by POINTING OUT BIDEN HAD A SON WHO SERVED (inferring Ryan had not)

That is a Hollywood trick to make the person YOU WANT TO WIN A DEBATE INTO A HERO. And by omission, DISPARAGE HIS ADVERSARY.

What a chickenshit hostess. She's corrupt, a trickster, and really, really, I hope I never see her on National Television

TRICKING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND FOOLING THEM

ever again.

hack much?

Forum List

Back