2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

This debate was hard to watch. It wasn't a civil discourse between two great men. It was a professional man and a another who was just try to climb on the "Gotcha Ladder" by overtalking, interrupting and not allowing the other to talk.

It was ias if we had one who could listen and answer and one who wpuld talk without considering the discource or question at hand.

Just on demeanor alone, I call Ryan the overwhelming winner as being a more presidential. a good listener and one who could work with Congress, reaching across the aisle which is needed so badly today.

Biden is great? You must have low standards for greatness.

People this ISN'T a joke. The same policies of southern europe are failures.

SSI is fucked. I think Romneys plan is the best way...Not perfect.

What specific parts of the plan are you referring to?

It would give people the choices to save and take pressure off of the "normal" ssi system. This would allow the poor and people that can't a system that is still around.

What percent of the people do you think will actually sign up for that option? How fast do you think that they would switch back to SSI if the stock market had a 'correction'? How often would you allow them to switch at will?

How long before the rw's will be complaining about the moderator being a liberal or that Obama went to that wedding?

rw's can never just stand on their own two feet. They ALWAYS have to lean on someone else, some THING else.

My gawd Biden was terrible..

Going to be taken to the woodshed by Obama later probably:lol:

28208798.jpg

Bow down to your fox masters.

Both did well.

Ryan is still betting on people not knowing facts and not listening to fact checkers. But, he's known for lying and nothing will change that.

Biden - a very special man of integrity and passion.

LOL, oh gawd, not the so called fact-checkers again. You mean the guys in the tank for the democrats. :lol:

Republicans have a plan for poverty and for those who don't have jobs.

Let them die.

I'm sorry but when Ryan looks into the camera like that he is such a dork. Biden won this bitch.

Foreign policy- Biden won handily.

Domestic policy- tie.

Likability- Biden by a mile.

Biden lost on likeability.

Americans believe him because what you see is what you get.

The little twerp is lifting weights with his hats on backwards....

28208798.jpg

What's your point? Do you not have higher standards for the national debate? You call him a twirp; but you seem to be a total twit.

Foreign policy- Biden won handily.

Domestic policy- tie.

Likability- Biden by a mile.

You think lieing to the American people about Lybia is a win??? These bastards blamed a movie that's within our freedom of speech for all this. Obama stood up for our freedoms. That's bull crap. Obama lied outright and didn't given our people what they needed.

Domestic? LOL. Yeah, taking SSI down the same failing path and giving everyone free shit for votes.

You know, they didn't even mention black people at all when they were discussing the problems in this country.

You must be fucking angry!

How long before the rw's will be complaining about the moderator being a liberal or that Obama went to that wedding?

rw's can never just stand on their own two feet. They ALWAYS have to lean on someone else, some THING else.

nope, Biden made a fool of himself, we don't have to come up with any excuse like you all did for OBama loss..I think I counted six or seven and some were a doozy:lol:

Forum List

Back