2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

I agree.... People already thought biden was a jackass so I don't think this will make much difference.

Bingo!

no "people" do not think biden is a jackass... rightwingnuts like to paint him as one.

and if he is, that doesn't say much for ryan getting schooled by him.
If you don't think biden is a jackass then you have never heard him say anything..... The man has no filter on his mouth.... Just ask the clean black man Obama.

The Republicans will take responsibility. Not for losing this one they won't. It's the moderator....it's Biden interrupting......

Regards from Rosie

You seriously think Biden looking like a jerk interupting every 10 seconds gives him the win?

No...I seriously think Biden rocking Ryan back on his heels over point after point of policy gives him the win.

Regards from Rosie

And, as always, Vice President Biden was the complete gentleman and utterly charming while he smacked Ryan's smart ass face.

But still, Ryan LOOKED okay and the rw's don't care about content. SO, they'll still love Ryan and they won't notice that he's still Empty Shirt the Younger to Romney's Empty Shirt the Elder.

All is well for the rw's.

I agree.... People already thought biden was a jackass so I don't think this will make much difference.

Bingo!

no "people" do not think biden is a jackass... rightwingnuts like to paint him as one.

For one reason... Asking wheelchair bound Chuck Graham to stand up is exactly why Biden is a jackass.

Bingo!

I don't think anyone was schooled this evening. Biden was the stronger of the two, but, I don't think he made any gains with the independents. His smirks and his interrupting may hurt him in the eyes of those they wanted to win over.

CNN saying Biden lost on style and was condescending.

Steve Schmidt just said Republicans would make a lot of hay about that but Democrats will love it.

But, the campaign wanted to sway the independents....and I don't think that was achieved with Biden's style.

I agree. CNN had a tracker of independents' reactions. Ryan was generally higher than Biden.

You seriously think Biden looking like a jerk interupting every 10 seconds gives him the win?

No...I seriously think Biden rocking Ryan back on his heels over point after point of policy gives him the win.

Regards from Rosie

And, as always, Vice President Biden was the complete gentleman and utterly charming while he smacked Ryan's smart ass face.

But still, Ryan LOOKED okay and the rw's don't care about content. SO, they'll still love Ryan and they won't notice that he's still Empty Shirt the Younger to Romney's Empty Shirt the Elder.

All is well for the rw's.

Did you even watch the television, or were you just trying to be funny?

I don't think anyone was schooled this evening. Biden was the stronger of the two, but, I don't think he made any gains with the independents. His smirks and his interrupting may hurt him in the eyes of those they wanted to win over.

It didn't hurt Mitt Romney and Biden was telling the truth.

When those letters about Ryan taking stimulus money came up, I about peed my pants. I fell over laughing. And Ryan tried to blame it on his staff? Hilarious.

Forum List

Back