2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Biden grinning like a cheshire cat when disagreeing with Ryan doesn't do him much good. You have to be more composed at this level of politics than that.

I think I know what he was going for, but that's quite a bit of disrespect to show towards a rather worthy opponent.

The Republicans will take responsibility. Not for losing this one they won't. It's the moderator....it's Biden interrupting......

Regards from Rosie

You seriously think Biden looking like a jerk interupting every 10 seconds gives him the win?

No...I seriously think Biden rocking Ryan back on his heels over point after point of policy gives him the win.

Regards from Rosie

I'm sorry but when Ryan looks into the camera like that he is such a dork. Biden won this bitch.

Yeah, Ryan the HaySeed.

Several times, he was in over his head.

He wasn't terrible but he's just not ready for the national stage. Personally, I hope he never gets any power.

Most shocking was that he actually said that we should all agree with his religion. For an American, that is just plain STUNNING. But, we have heard this lack of knowledge of and respect for the Constitution from Ryan before. He's basically a little policeman - his way or the highway.

My way or the highway is the Democrat Party foundation.

He seems to be kicking ass, and Ryan looks like a college student trying to object to getting a C. Ryan is a lightweight.

You're joking right? Biden looks like he is a lunatic tonight. Ryan is coming off calm, collected, and knowledgible.

No, I'm not joking. Ryan looks like he's ready to cry. Biden, from the get go, stomped Ryan's lack of knowledge. Ryan looks like a wimp.

He looked okay for the beginning but later there were a couple of times when he looked like he was holding on but only barely. And he was completely wrong about Benghazi and Afghanistan. What was up with that? Why didn't he know about the Marines? and the security?

He should have known at least as much as those of us reading the news?

And, he was clueless on Afghanistan.

Really, that was kind of scary.

The Republicans will take responsibility. Not for losing this one they won't. It's the moderator....it's Biden interrupting......

Regards from Rosie

well I guess they can't say it was the altitude, tired, surprised by brazenness, and lets see I forgot some we heard for Obama losing:lol:

Forum List

Back