2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

No where near 75% bud. Do you get anything right?

Sorry - 63%. It was 75% before Obama's debate.

AeyRC.png

Since when is 63% "No where near 75%", wingnut? :lol:

And you wonder why I call you wingnut.

It's 62% and in Stats a 13 Point Difference is no where near.

75% is Exponentially better lead than 62%

For each point someone gains on Intrade the other loses one. So It's only a 6 point swing from Even right now. :)

I can't believe you even posted That Graph. Look at that Sharp ass Swing toward Romney, How can you even stand to look at it with out losing it?

WTF are you talking about???? It says 63% right there on the screen grab!

Biden did an excellent job. Based on compassion, facts and sincerity - I give him an A. He was the adult on stage.

Ryan did a poor job. Based on LACK OF compassion, facts and sincerity - I give him a D. He was the child on stage.

I thought the moderator was good (not great) - I give her a B. I thought she cheated Biden out of equal time, leaving Biden with little choice but to sometimes interrupt Ryan.

LOL, obviously you watched a different debate. Or did you only watch the Left side of the screen?

clearly he thinks acting like a jerk is compassionate.

You guys are just mad Biden did not conform to the addled senile gaffe machine you all see him as.

All Biden had to do in order to exceed expectations is show up without actually wearing a clown nose and then refrain from bumping into the furniture. :eusa_whistle:
Ryan kicked his ass on substance, and the fact-checkers are going to have a field day with Laughin' Joe by morning.
Ryan had no substance. He gave no specifics on taxes, even when asked directly by Raddatz.

What specifics did Biden give? Why havent they debated a budget by democrats in the senate? The current president doesnt have ANY specifics.....

Not sure why you are happy about Biden knocking himself out. He was supposed to be trying to knock Ryan out.

Biden did an excellent job. Based on compassion, facts and sincerity - I give him an A. He was the adult on stage.

Ryan did a poor job. Based on LACK OF compassion, facts and sincerity - I give him a D. He was the child on stage.

I thought the moderator was good (not great) - I give her a B. I thought she cheated Biden out of equal time, leaving Biden with little choice but to sometimes interrupt Ryan.

CBS

Biden 50

Ryan 31

The CBS News poll was conducted using the GfK KnowledgePanel, a representative Internet panel, to interview 431 uncommitted voters who watched the debate, and had a five percentage point margin of error. The CBS "uncommitted voters" include those who were either totally undecided before the debate or who were leaning to a candidate, but said they may still change their minds. According to CBS, 58 percent of respondents identified as independents, 17 percent as Republicans, and 25 percent as Democrats.
Vice Presidential Debate Polls Show Mixed Results

It didn't specify which way those 'leaners' leaned, and hardly appears to be a random poll, but we'll include it. :)

Repeating the same nonsense again and again isn't going to make it true. Biden was about as compassionate as the joker.

Forum List

Back