🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2014 Is Probably the Last Republican Electoral Victory

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I don't think the Republicans win many election after 2014. Right now they are squeaking by. They will gain control of the senate and keep the House, but the victory will be a short reign.

After the 2014 election, Obama is going to pass amnesty. You know it's coming. What happens at the point? Red states become blue. As it sits now it's a tough proposition for the GOP to win the White, it will be impossible if TX or FL become blue!

When Reagan passed amnesty California went down the blue path to no return, when it was solidly red not to long before. Obama is going to pass amnesty. At that point expect CO, NM & NV will go from purple to solid blue, and AZ, TX and FL to go from red to at least purple if not blue!

America's reign at the top will be over. China reign (which I think already has begun) will be in full steam!

Here's an idea. The GOP should stop letting the tards and bigots run the show.

I know. I know. That's crazy talk.

This never stops with people like yourself does it,you think bigots are only on the right?? Republicans are gaining ground in local elections state elections and a large share of governorship,this the GOP is history is childish stupid talk. Obma is reelected and the left thinks it for ever going to prevent the other party from winning ever again,once again childish stupid talk. Yes Obama will try and buy as many votes as he can

I don't think the Republicans win many election after 2014. Right now they are squeaking by. They will gain control of the senate and keep the House, but the victory will be a short reign.

After the 2014 election, Obama is going to pass amnesty. You know it's coming. What happens at the point? Red states become blue. As it sits now it's a tough proposition for the GOP to win the White, it will be impossible if TX or FL become blue!

When Reagan passed amnesty California went down the blue path to no return, when it was solidly red not to long before. Obama is going to pass amnesty. At that point expect CO, NM & NV will go from purple to solid blue, and AZ, TX and FL to go from red to at least purple if not blue!

America's reign at the top will be over. China reign (which I think already has begun) will be in full steam!

Here's the problem with your reasoning. Most of the 'amnesty' proposals don't include the ability to vote. And a 'blue' or 'red' state is all about voting.

Here's the problem with your reasoning. Most of the 'amnesty' proposals don't include the ability to vote. And a 'blue' or 'red' state is all about voting.

Fixed it for you, to read:

typical dumbass goody-goody far lefty said:
Here's the problem with your reasoning. Most of the 'amnesty' proposals don't include the abilities of dead people to vote. And a 'blue' state is all about ghosts' voting.

Fixed it for you, to read:

typical dumbass goody-goody far lefty said:
Here's the problem with your reasoning. Most of the 'amnesty' proposals don't include the abilities of dead people to vote. And a 'blue' state is all about ghosts' voting.

Oh, my bad. I was under the impression that this was a factual discussion. I didn't know I was walking knee deep into conspiracy batshit.

Carry on. And remember your snorkel.

Oh, my bad. I was under the impression that this was a factual discussion. I didn't know I was walking knee deep into conspiracy batshit.

Carry on. And remember your snorkel.

You should try to get a job working with the partisan hacks posing as writers for Saturday Night Live.

You're almost as funny.

Almost. :badgrin:

Laughing......are the Saturday Night Live writers in on the 'ghost voting'?

I know people hate Mitt Romney on the right for some reason, but he was hardly a mental challenged individual or a bigot!

This never stops with people like yourself does it,you think bigots are only on the right?? Republicans are gaining ground in local elections state elections and a large share of governorship,this the GOP is history is childish stupid talk. Obma is reelected and the left thinks it for ever going to prevent the other party from winning ever again,once again childish stupid talk. Yes Obama will try and buy as many votes as he can

I thought that before, however, everything was going against Obama in the last elections, poor economy, scandals, failed signature policy and he still won!

Forum List

Back