2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record

My "intentions" are obvious....to debunk the bogus bullshit, pseudo-science, lies and propaganda that you anti-science denier cultists try to push at the direction of your puppetmasters in the fossil fuel industry.

"Trying to change minds" like yours "that are already made up" in spite of all of the evidence and the testimony of the world scientific community, would be impossible....simply because you and the other denier cultists are far too ignorant, retarded and ideologically brainwashed to be capable of accepting the facts about AGW. So I just debunk your BS and mock your stupidity and ignorance.
Why does it bother you what someone else believes? Why is it important for you to try an change someone's mind? Are you jealous? Do you lack something? Not sure why you get all hot and bothered, as entertaining as it is, makes you look like a k00k. Don't get why it's important to you?

Especially when your said scientists can't answer one easy question. hmmmm... why is that?
The usual insane and very clueless drivel from ol' JustCrazy. See post #511.
again, so are you jealous of those who don't believe what you do? Do you wish you had the ability to use your mind and expand? Still haven't stated why it bothers you that I think differently than you? Are you afraid of me?
More demented drivel with no connection to reality or the topic of this thread. The usual denier cult attempt to distract from the topic and derail the thread with meaningless nonsense, whenever their bogus myths get debunked by the facts.

In the real world....

NOAA - Global Analysis - October 2014
The first ten months of 2014 (January–October) were the warmest such period since record keeping began in 1880, with a combined global land and ocean average surface temperature 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.1°C (57.4°F), surpassing the previous record set in 1998 and tied in 2010 by 0.02°C (0.04°F). 2014 is currently on track to be the warmest year on record.

The most recent 12-month period, November 2013–October 2014, broke the record (set just last month) for the all-time warmest 12-month period in the 135-year period of record, at 0.68°C (1.22°F) above average, with November 2013 and May, June, August, September, and October 2014 all record warm for their respective months.
Dude we don't give a shlt!
Of course you don't....you're a brainwashed rightwingnut retard, too lost in your ideological/political/economic fantasies to face reality.....no surprise there....

We don't agree with you, accept it and stop fighting it, you look foolish.
Nobody cares what clueless ignorant denier cult retards like you "agree with", JustCrazy. The sane adults are here to debunk your lies and crackpot propaganda, not convince you morons. You are obviously too stupid to ever realize how deluded you are.

My "intentions" are obvious....to debunk the bogus bullshit, pseudo-science, lies and propaganda that you anti-science denier cultists try to push at the direction of your puppetmasters in the fossil fuel industry.

"Trying to change minds" like yours "that are already made up" in spite of all of the evidence and the testimony of the world scientific community, would be impossible....simply because you and the other denier cultists are far too ignorant, retarded and ideologically brainwashed to be capable of accepting the facts about AGW. So I just debunk your BS and mock your stupidity and ignorance.
Why does it bother you what someone else believes? Why is it important for you to try an change someone's mind? Are you jealous? Do you lack something? Not sure why you get all hot and bothered, as entertaining as it is, makes you look like a k00k. Don't get why it's important to you?

Especially when your said scientists can't answer one easy question. hmmmm... why is that?
again, so are you jealous of those who don't believe what you do? Do you wish you had the ability to use your mind and expand? Still haven't stated why it bothers you that I think differently than you? Are you afraid of me?
More demented drivel with no connection to reality or the topic of this thread. The usual denier cult attempt to distract from the topic and derail the thread with meaningless nonsense, whenever their bogus myths get debunked by the facts.

In the real world....

The first ten months of 2014 (January–October) were the warmest such period since record keeping began in 1880, with a combined global land and ocean average surface temperature 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.1°C (57.4°F), surpassing the previous record set in 1998 and tied in 2010 by 0.02°C (0.04°F). 2014 is currently on track to be the warmest year on record.

The most recent 12-month period, November 2013–October 2014, broke the record (set just last month) for the all-time warmest 12-month period in the 135-year period of record, at 0.68°C (1.22°F) above average, with November 2013 and May, June, August, September, and October 2014 all record warm for their respective months.
Of course you don't....you're a brainwashed rightwingnut retard, too lost in your ideological/political/economic fantasies to face reality.....no surprise there....

Nobody cares what clueless ignorant denier cult retards like you "agree with", JustCrazy. The sane adults are here to debunk your lies and crackpot propaganda, not convince you morons. You are obviously too stupid to ever realize how deluded you are.
sure you do, otherwise you wouldn't want to "change my mind" you fool. You are truely a clueless fool who doesn't know anything to what he discusses. WiNniNg

In the real world....

The most recent 12-month period, November 2013–October 2014, broke the record (set just last month) for the all-time warmest 12-month period in the 135-year period of record, at 0.68°C (1.22°F) above average, with November 2013 and May, June, August, September, and October 2014 all record warm for their respective months. (originally published as 0.69°C, corrected 20 Nov 2014)
Dude we don't give a shlt! We don't agree with you, accept it and stop fighting it, you look foolish.
This dude is so foolish he uses large bold brown fonts in his sig line.

In the real world....

The most recent 12-month period, November 2013–October 2014, broke the record (set just last month) for the all-time warmest 12-month period in the 135-year period of record, at 0.68°C (1.22°F) above average, with November 2013 and May, June, August, September, and October 2014 all record warm for their respective months. (originally published as 0.69°C, corrected 20 Nov 2014)
Dude we don't give a shlt! We don't agree with you, accept it and stop fighting it, you look foolish.
he's a want-a-be.

Edit: BTW, I love his, you will believe as me mentality or else!!!!!

In the real world....

he's a want-a-be.

Edit: BTW, I love his, you will believe as me mentality or else!!!!!
It must suck having to talk using only "cut-and-paste."

In the real world....

sure you do, otherwise you wouldn't want to "change my mind" you fool.
LOLOLOLOL.....too bad you don't have a functioning "mind" in the first place, JustCrazy....so no worries about anyone "changing" what doesn't exist....

It must suck even worse to have, as you do, ReallyBrownShit, the intelligence of a brain-damaged chipmunk. Does the nurse at your mental hospital have to turn on your computer for you?

It must suck even worse to have, as you do, ReallyBrownShit, the intelligence of a brain-damaged chipmunk. Does the nurse at your mental hospital have to turn on your computer for you?

Dude....:woohoo:keep showing your ignorance friend. You can't seem to control your feelings. Can you? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What color is your shit? Pink?

Since when do chipmunks have genius level IQs?

I've never been to a mental hospital, do they have computers there?

They must, he's on one!!!!

They must, he's on one!!!!
Wouldn't it be funny if someone did a whois on his IP Address and got back a mental hospital..

I was referring to stuff between your ears, that periodically pours out of your mouth, identifying you as one of the severely retarded, mentally handicapped, brain-damaged imbeciles.

Asks the clueless retard with the IQ of a brain-damaged chipmunk. LOLOLOL. No comprehension whatsoever.

Oh, so they haven't managed to net you up yet, and get you to where you belong? Too bad. You desperately need to be institutionalized for your own protection, you poor insane wacko.

I was referring to stuff between your ears, that periodically pours out of your mouth, identifying you as one of the severely retarded, mentally handicapped, brain-damaged imbeciles.

Asks the clueless retard with the IQ of a brain-damaged chipmunk. LOLOLOL. No comprehension whatsoever.

Oh, so they haven't managed to net you up yet, and get you to where you belong? Too bad. You desperately need to be institutionalized for your own protection, you poor insane wacko.
Why do you put shit between your ears? That sounds really dumb..

You know a brain-damaged chipmunk with a genius level IQ? link pls.

Is that how they bagged your ass, a net? We only use nets for animals around here. Guess that's appropriate for your stupid ass. What did they put you in for, Thermophobia?

Such confusion is the hallmark of the rightwingnut imbecile squad. Perhaps you're their leader?

What I said was that the deranged shit between your ears pours out your mouth, but I never implied that I would touch that crap with a ten foot pole.

Nope, never heard of such a thing. But I do know a really retarded character with the IQ of a brain-damaged chipmunk who is so severely afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect that he has some crackpot delusions about being secretly 'smart'. He calls himself ReallyKrazyMoronBrown.

Is that how they bagged your ass, a net? We only use nets for animals around here. Guess that's appropriate for your stupid ass. What did they put you in for, Thermophobia?

Take it easy on thunder...he is damaged goods...he is a victim. Either systematic abuse throughout his formative years, or a single devastatingly traumatic event that he never learned to deal with. Hard to tell which. In any event, it has left him in a place where he feels inferior to, and therefore threatened by everyone who doesn't agree with him. He can only see disagreement as aggression on the part of whoever it is coming from. He can't see that peers can disagree on topics. Unfortunately, the only coping mechanism that he has been able to come up with involves behavior that broadcast his feelings of inferiority and intimidation and as such brings more of the very thing he seeks to avoid right to his doorstep. He believes that his all caps...bold....colored text is more powerful than your normal conversation and thinks that it proves that he is neither intimidated nor threatened by your disagreement with him.

Cut him a bit of slack...any of us could have ended up just like him had the cards been dealt just a little bit differently. He can't seek help because he sees the very help he needs as threatening and intimidating. It is a tragic situation for him and he will likely never get out of it. Cut him a bit of slack.

Take it easy on thunder...he is damaged goods...he is a victim. Either systematic abuse throughout his formative years, or a single devastatingly traumatic event that he never learned to deal with. Hard to tell which. In any event, it has left him in a place where he feels inferior to, and therefore threatened by everyone who doesn't agree with him. He can only see disagreement as aggression on the part of whoever it is coming from. He can't see that peers can disagree on topics. Unfortunately, the only coping mechanism that he has been able to come up with involves behavior that broadcast his feelings of inferiority and intimidation and as such brings more of the very thing he seeks to avoid right to his doorstep. He believes that his all caps...bold....colored text is more powerful than your normal conversation and thinks that it proves that he is neither intimidated nor threatened by your disagreement with him.

Cut him a bit of slack...any of us could have ended up just like him had the cards been dealt just a little bit differently. He can't seek help because he sees the very help he needs as threatening and intimidating. It is a tragic situation for him and he will likely never get out of it. Cut him a bit of slack.
Maybe he's been too busy cleaning up after the shit between his ears that flows out his mouth. Must be hard to operate when you open your mouth and your shit falls out. He's even kind enough to provide a descriptive view of his issue. He should probably see a doctor. Oh, the doctor may tell him it is already settled. hahahahahahaahahahhahaha

Ok... but someone at least tell him that crazy is spelled with a "c" not a "k."

he reminists about Animal House and still believes today that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

he reminists about Animal House and still believes today that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
Loved that movie! Miss Belushi, he was a powder keg of fun.

Last edited:
Here, someone is actually looking into this garbage ...link:

Artical belongs to--
Tom Luongo
Proud Member of the Cold Truth Initiative

Thanks Tom and John Casey!!!! read and weep warmists!

Forum List

Back