2014 Political Doomsday & The Sequester - OBAMA'S MASTER PLAN

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Has backfired for obama and democrats.
Releasing illegal because of sequestration before it started was the beginning of obama's and democrats problem

[ame=http://youtu.be/XbI4HrGHu0w]2014 Political Doomsday & The Sequester - OBAMA'S MASTER PLAN - YouTube[/ame]

C'mon man! This is rubbish!

I know most of you didn't pay any attention to the polling going on during the election but you and I both know this was to the GOP's detriment. Moving forward, I think most Americans understand that these cuts wont hurt all that bad but Americas do understand this d not need to happen and its because of a partisan divide in Washington. With that said, go look at the polls right now, the GOP is taking the lions share of this blame and rightfully so. We have an election coming up in a years time and the polls don't look favorable Republicans. I suggest you do the opposite of what you did in the Romney campaign, actually listen to the people.

I Think we all know that Obama-Care will collapse in 2014 for several reasons, especially THE SHORTAGE OF DOCTORS!! hey! I paid 20,000 for Obama-Care in 2013 AND I CANT FIND A DOCTOR!

Really? Odd, I have never had trouble finding a doctor. Perhaps you should try paying the doctors you have already seen.:eusa_whistle:

C'mon man! This is rubbish!

I know most of you didn't pay any attention to the polling going on during the election but you and I both know this was to the GOP's detriment. Moving forward, I think most Americans understand that these cuts wont hurt all that bad but Americas do understand this d not need to happen and its because of a partisan divide in Washington. With that said, go look at the polls right now, the GOP is taking the lions share of this blame and rightfully so. We have an election coming up in a years time and the polls don't look favorable Republicans. I suggest you do the opposite of what you did in the Romney campaign, actually listen to the people.

I know most of you didn't pay any attention to the polling going on during the election

The polling? All that was proven by the polls was uninformed people voted.
OH and the person who created the video explains who political position early in the video. That is if you didn't watch the video.

nice strawman argument but what ever makes you feel better. Again, you are following the same unproductive road tat you did in the election. Wake up! put down the wackadoo youtube vids and smell the coffee.

Lets be real. I see two ways the GOP can regain credibility and traction to win this coming midterm election. #1, listen to the people (IE polls), the 2 for 1 deal Obama offers is a good deal however, Obama would have to back off the fact that so many of the cuts do hurt GOP interest and cut other programs. But the 2$ of cuts to 1$ of revenue is a great place to start.

#2, If the GOP would reverse trend and take up the legalization of medical weed! My god that would turn the tables so quickly and jolt the GOP into a more profound stance with the younger voters like myself. I dont think the Dems will champion medical weed, its a great chance for the GOP to come out the closet and show America they are ready to bring new ideas to the table.

The people who are responsible for the Sequestor are those in Congress who voted FOR IT, and the POTUS who signed it into law.

Do you own research and discover for yourself who to blame.

The people who are responsible for the Sequestor are those in Congress who voted FOR IT, and the POTUS who signed it into law.

Do you own research and discover for yourself who to blame.

the people responsible for it are the people who have allowed us to get in the debt we are in. And the people who have been well aware of the state we are in but have not yet changed business as usual in washington. blame lies with the current adminsitration. where is the hope and change promised? and don't give me republican obstructionists. Obama had two years with out the republicans mattering and he sguandered them. the reason he lost his majority was because he drove policy in the opposite direction from what he promised. he pushed us further into debt

obama still has plenty of ways to punish the public. He hasn't fired any air traffic controllers yet, nor closed down airports. He still has a lot of pain to inflict.

The only question is the reaction of the people. Will they see the hundreds of millions going to countries that hate us like Egypt and Libya and wonder? Will the public consider the vacation and party budget and think that the democrats are wasting what money they do have?

That's the question. Answer it one way and republicans lose massively in 2014. Answer it the other way and the democrats will be wounded into 2016 and beyond.

nice strawman argument but what ever makes you feel better. Again, you are following the same unproductive road tat you did in the election. Wake up! put down the wackadoo youtube vids and smell the coffee.

Lets be real. I see two ways the GOP can regain credibility and traction to win this coming midterm election. #1, listen to the people (IE polls), the 2 for 1 deal Obama offers is a good deal however, Obama would have to back off the fact that so many of the cuts do hurt GOP interest and cut other programs. But the 2$ of cuts to 1$ of revenue is a great place to start.

#2, If the GOP would reverse trend and take up the legalization of medical weed! My god that would turn the tables so quickly and jolt the GOP into a more profound stance with the younger voters like myself. I dont think the Dems will champion medical weed, its a great chance for the GOP to come out the closet and show America they are ready to bring new ideas to the table.

First day of sequester and nothing has changed obama lied.

bigreb stupidity again. Obamcare will not hurt the system economically, where there is demand for more health care professionals, the supply will rev up to meet demand, and sequester reveals neither party in DC is willing to do the hard lifting.

A lot of careerists are going to be primaried out in 2014, and serious budget cutting will begin as both parties learn how to work together again.

The president will have to learn, perhaps the hard way, no more tax revenue increase will happen. Period.

bigreb stupidity again. Obamcare will not hurt the system economically, where there is demand for more health care professionals, the supply will rev up to meet demand, and sequester reveals neither party in DC is willing to do the hard lifting.

A lot of careerists are going to be primaried out in 2014, and serious budget cutting will begin as both parties learn how to work together again.

The president will have to learn, perhaps the hard way, no more tax revenue increase will happen. Period.
Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6901494-post1.html

Forum List

Back