2014 Why the Senate/House will be GOP

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
THE HEARINGS: Health care site contractor to give testimony...
Sebelius faces political challenge of a lifetime...
Finger-pointing...
Pelosi: 'Just fix it'...
Troubles a sign of things to come...
SICK: Millions of Americans Losing Health Plans...
Senate Dems To Back Delay...
Obama 'Credibility Melting'...

All these headlines... NOTHING positive for the Dems..

There are 33 U.S. Senate seats up for election in 2014. Of those seats, 13 are currently held by Republicans
and 20 are held by Democrats.
U.S. Senate Races

"I'm going to read you the names of several groups and individuals.
Please tell me whether you have a generally favorable or unfavorable opinion of each.
If you've never heard of one, please just say so.
The Democratic Party."
Favorable Unfavorable
  • 10/20-22/13 43% 52%

Democrats

The Democrats' popularity during and after the shutdown sure disappeared in a hurry.

When this is all over, the Republicans will be vindicated.

Not vidicated as Cruz screwed that pooch, but Obama's poll numbers will revert to that of incompetent lame duck status.

I doubt congress will change much, with the wildcard being whether the TPM runs some just looney than a bed bug types.

the polls showing Dem's with a few point lead in either race is horse manure. who ever produces these polls doesn't take in the fact that most precincts are RED! who are they polling? New Yorkers?

Not vidicated as Cruz screwed that pooch, but Obama's poll numbers will revert to that of incompetent lame duck status.

I doubt congress will change much, with the wildcard being whether the TPM runs some just looney than a bed bug types.

Well, they haven't so far.. except in the minds of the moonbat left who think that anyone right of Dennis Kucinich is a "loon".

Well the TPM is running a guy who thinks the south shoulda won and had a picture taken with a confed flag down here in Miss, so excuse me if I don't hold my breath that the TPM will not engage in collective suicide ... again.

The Democrats' popularity during and after the shutdown sure disappeared in a hurry.

When this is all over, the Republicans will be vindicated.

Will this vindication occur before or after they try to shut down the gov't again on January 15, 2014?

The shut down this time will be to force the firing of Kathleen Sybelluseless. And that woman ought to have already been fired. Obama would be doing himself a favor and do it tonight. I mean it's not like she knows what the fuck she is doing. Three plus years to get this down.

Does anybody know if she is a closet Republican?

You can't make this shit up.

the polls showing Dem's with a few point lead in either race is horse manure. who ever produces these polls doesn't take in the fact that most precincts are RED! who are they polling? New Yorkers?

Well, yes.....And Californians....And Chicagoans.....Because that's where most people live.... not in what is commonly referred to as Fly Over country.

US-Population-Density-Map.png

Last edited:
The shut down this time will be to force the firing of Kathleen Sybelluseless. And that woman ought to have already been fired. Obama would be doing himself a favor and do it tonight. I mean it's not like she knows what the fuck she is doing. Three plus years to get this down.

Does anybody know if she is a closet Republican?

You can't make this shit up.

Incompetence or ineptitude doesn't discriminate between either.

I couldn't even begin to predict which of these pathetic parties will win. They're that disgusting.

Agree 100%. Despite my far left commie-loving, Marxist leaning, bleeding blue heart liberalism, I have been a registered independent since I made the mistake of voting for Reagan in 1980.

The left obviously fears Ted Cruz being he is hispanic, and from the south! Assuming he wins, Ted Cruz will become the first historic president since Reagan.

Don't go ordering your "Cruz 2016" bumper stickers just yet....Conservative white people don't like Hispanics much more than they do Blacks. Try being brown in Texas and going on a job interview, if you don't believe me....unless your brown flavor is from India and you're a graduate of the Delhi Technological University....Then you can pass GO and jump directly to Google.

The left obviously fears Ted Cruz being he is hispanic, and from the south! Assuming he wins, Ted Cruz will become the first historic president since Reagan.

Don't go ordering your "Cruz 2016" bumper stickers just yet....Conservative white people don't like Hispanics much more than they do Blacks. Try being brown in Texas and going on a job interview, if you don't believe me....unless your brown flavor is from India and you're a graduate of the Delhi Technological University....Then you can pass GO and jump directly to Google.

Another sweep of the broad brush that just simply isn't true.

Really? You fuckers want to KILL science(defund cancer research, space, nws), you want to attack infrastructure funding as it is cut 80 billion already and you don't have a plan.

All polls show you behind the democrats by 10-15 points nation wide. Most people don't want you controlling the fucking house.

Forum List

Back