🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2014 World Cup Thread

The Germans have been the superior team of my lifetime. It's hard to believe they haven't won a WC since 90. Brazil just looked way pathetic. But they were pathetic looking when they lost to Netherlands in 2010 too.

It's almost sad, really.

All that money spent on stadiums and no World Cup.

Germany is the best team. Argentina has the best players. And Brazil had a defense that wouldn't stand up in England's Division One.

It's almost sad, really.

All that money spent on stadiums and no World Cup.

Germany is the best team. Argentina has the best players. And Brazil had a defense that wouldn't stand up in England's Division One.

david luiz, cl winner with chel-fucking-sea to PSG for 50 million pounds.

Sorry, I missed the game, I was watching paint dry. It was really exciting.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Sorry, I missed the game, I was watching paint dry. It was really exciting.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You know American "Football" is exciting, because for your professional championship, people view commercials as a highlight, lol.

Between the timeouts and cheap low brow commercials, I can't get through more than five minutes of any American sport.

It was a sad and undignified end for Brazil 7-1 ...a country who loves soccer so much, I do feel sorry for them.

on the other hand

Germany was the better and stronger team, they deserve their victory.

Now on to the finals!!!!!!

Brazil beat themselves with the awful selections, tactics and mentality. Too much fawning over Neymar and not enough attention paid to Germany.

Germany were nothing special and that makes this result both a little scary, but equally a bit of relief for whoever they face next. Argentina and the Netherlands both have much stronger defenses as well as better attacking players and much more solid gameplans. Germany will not have it easy against either of them like they did today. They did not have to work for a single one of these 7 goals. Brazil literally gave them away with the shitty defending.

Brazil needed a loss like this though. They haven't been an elite team for sometime now and this puts them back in their place. Now they need to assess, rebuild and make sure something like this never happens again.

Brazil beat themselves with the awful selections, tactics and mentality. Too much fawning over Neymar and not enough attention paid to Germany.

Germany were nothing special and that makes this result both a little scary, but equally a bit of relief for whoever they face next. Argentina and the Netherlands both have much stronger defenses as well as better attacking players and much more solid gameplans. Germany will not have it easy against either of them like they did today. They did not have to work for a single one of these 7 goals. Brazil literally gave them away with the shitty defending.

Brazil needed a loss like this though. They haven't been an elite team for sometime now and this puts them back in their place. Now they need to assess, rebuild and make sure something like this never happens again.

Germany were nothing special? That was a clinical performance.

Forum List

Back