2016 Arctic sea ice thread

Wow, fucking dumb ass, are you suggesting that the ice is not lower than it has ever been at this time of year in recorded history. If you are, what is your basis for that statement? And if not, what do you suggest accounts for the rapid melting of ice this year as opposed to prior years?

There seems to be a discrepancy between the claims of lost ice and the actual lost ice...

Only crank fraudster Goddard/Heller says that, so who cares? It's a given he's going to make stupid stories up.

This is the reality..

That's a low-res image, with a huge coastline sea mask applied to make the coastline stand out. Hence, any melt in the masked area won't show. Oops. There goes the conspiracy.

Hi-res data without coastal masks is publicly available.

http://www.osi-saf.org/biblio/docs/osisaf_cdop2_ss2_pum_ice-conc_1_0.pdf

Goddard/Heller didn't use it, instead chose a low-res heavily masked image. That makes him either incompetent or deliberately dishonest.

2016-05-25-04-14-13.png

Wow, fucking dumb ass, are you suggesting that the ice is not lower than it has ever been at this time of year in recorded history. If you are, what is your basis for that statement? And if not, what do you suggest accounts for the rapid melting of ice this year as opposed to prior years?
yeah that is exactly what I stated along with a so what if it was, what is it to you if ice melts in the arctic. Do you think it won't refreeze when the sun goes away?

And what comes after Winter? And what does Winter, and the rest of the seasons do when the world as a whole warms? They get warmer. Can they get warmer than 0C? Why, yes, they most certainly can.

And what comes after Winter? And what does Winter, and the rest of the seasons do when the world as a whole warms? They get warmer. Can they get warmer than 0C? Why, yes, they most certainly can.
But dude, you're the one that thinks that's abnormal!

Before AGW, the ice never even melted!

caused by either orbital changes of the planet(circular to elliptical), rotational changes as earth goes from 21 to 24.5 degrees throughout millions of years or natural co2 events(like melting the glacial ice or a fissile volcanic trapp event). Most of the time this happens over tens or hundreds of thousands of years.

125-140 thousand years ago is the last time earth had some of theses and we were very warm. What is concerning about what we're seeing now is that we aren't suppose to be warming...None of these natural events support what we're seeing in reality.

caused by either orbital changes of the planet(circular to elliptical), rotational changes as earth goes from 21 to 24.5 degrees throughout millions of years or natural co2 events(like melting the glacial ice or a fissile volcanic trapp event). Most of the time this happens over tens or hundreds of thousands of years.

125-140 thousand years ago is the last time earth had some of theses and we were very warm. What is concerning about what we're seeing now is that we aren't suppose to be warming...None of these natural events support what we're seeing in reality.

It that were true why doesn't 120PPM of CO2 cause any warming in the lab?

Are you back on "Warming" now? I thought it was "Climate change"

Yes, I find the rate at which the world is getting warmer, the world's oceans are rising and growing acidic to all be abnormal

Well, I posted a video a few years of a well known professor at UC berkeley doing exactly that in a fishing tank. Of course, he is a thousand times smarter then you're.

Yes, I find the rate at which the world is getting warmer, the world's oceans are rising and growing acidic to all be abnormal

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight because in AGW accounting the oceans retain 93% of the "Excess heat"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight because in AGW accounting the oceans retain 93% of the "Excess heat"

Why wouldn't the oceans that cover the vast majority of our planet not absorb a lot of the energy? Air retains a lot less energy then water so water is very likely to have more energy for every inch of area. Right?

Why wouldn't the oceans that cover the vast majority of our planet not absorb a lot of the energy? Air retains a lot less energy then water so water is very likely to have more energy for every inch of area. Right?

What is the basis for the 93% number?

That only leaves 7% for atmospheric and land "warming". How does that work Matty?

Well, I posted a video a few years of a well known professor at UC berkeley doing exactly that in a fishing tank. Of course, he is a thousand times smarter then you're.

please repost it. I would be very interested in seeing it. I cant believe I missed it the first time around.

please repost it. I would be very interested in seeing it. I cant believe I missed it the first time around.

We all missed it

Please repost

Google: uc berkeley warming experiment fishing tank 120 ppm CO2

UCSB | Global 2 - StudySoup
upload_2016-5-30_6-44-18.jpeg
StudySoup | The College Learning Community

Marketplace > University of California Santa Barbara ...... Ended ran s BriefExperiment in Democracy How to ...

has provided - Sense & Sustainability
upload_2016-5-30_6-44-18.jpeg▶ 0:20
www.senseandsustainability.net/category/human-capital/feed/

Early last year, at the University of California San Diego (UCSD), noticeably pale ..... With ongoing ...

Operational Agility Forum - Meeting V - Blue Prism Video
upload_2016-5-30_6-44-18.jpeg▶ 4:15
https://blueprism.23video.com/video/.../operational-agility-forum
Nov 23, 2012
Many scientists believe that ambient CO2 is a result of warming from ...... para que sirve la pastilla meloxicam ...

Tudo sobre Franquia - Portal do Franchising - ABF
www.portaldofranchising.com.br/videos-do-franchising/.../1735

To study it, the researchers performed two sets of experiments. ... stalls where can i buy flagyl for fish my dog ...

Watch Video - Daddy - Mark Mohler Tribute - MyMurphyFamily.com
www.mymurphyfamily.com/showVideo.aspx?videoId=64...hi
Jul 14, 2011
Experiments at UW-Madison with a small squid that glows in the dark ...... rate for euros? http://www.oralgroup ...

Site d'Eric Toledano et Olivier Nakache - Nos Jours Heureux: Le jour ...
www.toledano-nakache.com/.../29-nos-jours-heureux-le-jour-de-...
Mar 27, 2009
Le mercredi 17 février 2010 à 18:35, de http://affordable-heating- ..... spreedsheet character. | linen sheet. 120 ...

Sỏi thận tiết niệu là bệnh khá thường gặp ở nước ta. Theo y học cổ ...
upload_2016-5-30_6-44-18.jpeg▶ 0:30
www.sucsongviet.vn/bai-thuoc-tri-soi-tiet-nieu_g85_n929.aspx

Cao kim tiền thảo thí nghiệm trên động vật có tác dụng ức chế sự hình thành sỏi ..... can now use computers to calculate how an ...

join [편집3기]조진희 - 대전외노센터 미디어팀 2007-06-25 10:23:01 ...
upload_2016-5-30_6-44-18.jpeg▶ 2:00
acro.or.kr/bbs/view.php?id=publictv...
Apr 19, 2015
A slightly warmer Antarctic climate allows more snow to fall, which means the ..... ">buy accutane 30mg ppm</a ...

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed.

We all missed it

Please repost

what is the likelihood of all of us missing it vs the likelihood that it doesnt exist?

Forum List

Back