2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On terrorism. She is right. He is wrong. Period.

"She's right, he's wrong, end of story."

That's funny. In what way was she so right? In what way was he wrong?

Put the pom-poms away, LL.

I've told you many times. We are not at war with Islam.

I never said we were. Trump has consistently called it "radical Islamic terrorism." What you seem to fail to understand is that we aren't at war with Islam, just the radical element of it. It's important to note the difference.

It's hardly important.

You should see the comments scrolling up on youTube. So fast you can't read a single one.

Abe Lincoln?! Holy shit! What next? A youtube video? Two days from now fact checkers will rape her politically.

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Does it look like Chelsea is going to cry? (Bill...."They be talking about me???"
trump has just converted bill clinton into the 2nd amemendment people. look at him, bill clinton knows what to do.

They keep interrupting Trump..

that's what happens when you can't answer a question.

no doubt that makes trumpsters whine.

Actually, he has time....their job is
I can't believe those people would agree to be in the audience and ask questions.

It is crazy tonight!
I think I might start a Change.org petition asking Obama to go ahead and declare martial law and suspend the election.

You like the idea of civil war ?
Didn't you see my earlier post? This debate has convinced me one is upcoming and inevitable.

Suspend the election and you've got it.

Better hope the left loses it's religion on gun control.

There would be no ISIS/al qaeda in Syria thus no refugees fleeing if it wasn't for Clinton and Barrypuppet.

And she is lying AGAIN that Russia is behind the leaks of her e-mails.......what a disgusting KLUNT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back