2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep interrupting Trump..

that's what happens when you can't answer a question.

no doubt that makes trumpsters whine.

Actually, he has time....their job is
It is crazy tonight!
I think I might start a Change.org petition asking Obama to go ahead and declare martial law and suspend the election.

You like the idea of civil war ?
Didn't you see my earlier post? This debate has convinced me one is upcoming and inevitable.

Suspend the election and you've got it.

Better hope the left loses it's religion on gun control.
Over 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has trouble getting guns in this country.

Does the left know how to shoot ?

I think I might start a Change.org petition asking Obama to go ahead and declare martial law and suspend the election.

Didn't you see my earlier post? This debate has convinced me one is upcoming and inevitable.

Over 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has trouble getting guns in this country.
Knives kill twice as many people...where is your outrage!
Nobody has trouble getting knives either. Civil war time! Let's fuckin' do this!!!

Yeah, and you know I hate Donald Trump but I can agree with Trump this is three against one.

Donald keeps interrupting and running over and not answering the questions.

And what has Hillary Clinton done?

She might not be interrupting him but she has overran too, so please let be fair and stop pretending he is the only one doing it.

Her answers are total nonsense as usual just like Trump!

Xenophobia doesn't sell to independents. Bank on that.

LOL Xenophobia. You're joking. Who said anything about being xenophobic? Let's put it another way. You're living peacefully in your own home, surrounded by a number of walls. You want to control who comes inside right? Its your home, you have your rules. So if you don't want certain people coming in, that's your right. Is that being xenophobic? No, that is you ensuring the your safety and the condition of your property. You are in essence vetting who come into your home.

The same concept applies to immigration. But suddenly we label that xenophobia.

No. Stupid argument now like it was when you you started a thread on it a while back. Learn from your mistakes.

What kind of response was that?

Read your thread on it. You bore me.

Does the left know how to shoot ?
Are you joking? Don't you guys always accuse us of murdering the fuck out of hundreds of millions of people on a whim all the time?

Knives kill twice as many people...where is your outrage!
Nobody has trouble getting knives either. Civil war time! Let's fuckin' do this!!!
Zhen were is the leftist outrage about knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back