2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuXogbcUEAARii9.jpg

Flies are attracted to...........her.

Halloween mask?

They keep interrupting Trump..

that's what happens when you can't answer a question.

no doubt that makes trumpsters whine.

Actually, he has time....their job is
I can't believe those people would agree to be in the audience and ask questions.

It is crazy tonight!
I think I might start a Change.org petition asking Obama to go ahead and declare martial law and suspend the election.

You like the idea of civil war ?
Didn't you see my earlier post? This debate has convinced me one is upcoming and inevitable.

Suspend the election and you've got it.

Better hope the left loses it's religion on gun control.
Over 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has trouble getting guns in this country.

He shouldn't have made that comment about throwing her in jail...bondage...so soon after that tape and the sexual assault bragging..

The problem with Trump repeat himself... I mean repeat himself and the repeat himself over and over...

Hillary Clinton is not going to change the tax codes. She will promise you she will but Buffett is not going to let her. Gates is not going to let her.

She complains about Donald Trump using loopholes and now claims she will close them but her and President Obama had two years from 2009 to 2011 to do something and not a damn thing!

They keep interrupting Trump..

that's what happens when you can't answer a question.

no doubt that makes trumpsters whine.

Actually, he has time....their job is
It is crazy tonight!
I think I might start a Change.org petition asking Obama to go ahead and declare martial law and suspend the election.

You like the idea of civil war ?
Didn't you see my earlier post? This debate has convinced me one is upcoming and inevitable.

Suspend the election and you've got it.

Better hope the left loses it's religion on gun control.
Over 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has trouble getting guns in this country.
Knives kill twice as many people...where is your outrage!

I can't believe those people would agree to be in the audience and ask questions.

It is crazy tonight!

I know you're joking but this is the worst election cycle!

I might move to Mexico and build the wall to keep the idiots here!
This is the worst thing I've ever seen. And then Johnson turns out to be braindead. Fuckin a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back