2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep interrupting Trump..

Yeah, and you know I hate Donald Trump but I can agree with Trump this is three against one.

Donald keeps interrupting and running over and not answering the questions.
Good. That's the way he should play it considering the "debate" is totally rigged.

Why is it you guys (the right) bitch about it being rigged if your candidate is doing crappy?

He bombed in the first debate - rigged.
When polls go down - rigged.

So - if he does well, is it rigged? hhmmmm

14657399_10158233560535377_3746006164663262960_n.jpg

that's what happens when you can't answer a question.

no doubt that makes trumpsters whine.

Actually, he has time....their job is
Didn't you see my earlier post? This debate has convinced me one is upcoming and inevitable.

Suspend the election and you've got it.

Better hope the left loses it's religion on gun control.
Over 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has trouble getting guns in this country.
Knives kill twice as many people...where is your outrage!
Nobody has trouble getting knives either. Civil war time! Let's fuckin' do this!!!
Zhen were is the leftist outrage about knives?
You drunk bro?

Xenophobia doesn't sell to independents. Bank on that.

LOL Xenophobia. You're joking. Who said anything about being xenophobic? Let's put it another way. You're living peacefully in your own home, surrounded by a number of walls. You want to control who comes inside right? Its your home, you have your rules. So if you don't want certain people coming in, that's your right. Is that being xenophobic? No, that is you ensuring the your safety and the condition of your property. You are in essence vetting who come into your home.

The same concept applies to immigration. But suddenly we label that xenophobia.

No. Stupid argument now like it was when you you started a thread on it a while back. Learn from your mistakes.

What kind of response was that?

Read your thread on it. You bore me.

Coward. Are you scared of me or something?

"I know nothing about Russia." - the runner up in the 2016 election

Federal income tax is a totally fucking fraud and scam to pay interest on a fiat currency that was created by nothing tangible and nothing but thievery. Hitlery is also lying about corporate tax rates because USA.INC composite "gubermint" is the majority shareholders in every Fortune 500 corporation. Corporations do not own "gubermint" because "gubermint" owns the corporations and they use proxy voters to steer corporate policy that includes offshoring jobs.

Trump continuously interrupts Hillary and then folks whine when moderators call him on it.

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter 1m1 minute ago

No wonder Goldman Sachs prohibited its employees from donating to Trump

Quote:
Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter 1m1 minute ago

Hillary is Wall Street's gal. She was in Senate. Why didn't she try to eliminate the tax break for hedge fund managers???

Actually, he has time....their job is
Suspend the election and you've got it.

Better hope the left loses it's religion on gun control.
Over 400 million guns in this country. Nobody has trouble getting guns in this country.
Knives kill twice as many people...where is your outrage!
Nobody has trouble getting knives either. Civil war time! Let's fuckin' do this!!!
Zhen were is the leftist outrage about knives?
You drunk bro?
Are you stupid, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back