2018 Democratic Platform: Elect us, we took down all the Civil War statues!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
That probably won't work any better than Hillary's "Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables". Good luck convincing America you have improved their lives by tearing down our history.

That probably won't work any better than Hillary's "Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables". Good luck convincing America you have improved their lives by tearing down our history.

Sure it will. They can continue to avoid focusing on "racist" policy.

I wouldn't vote for them even if they apologized for the Civil War, the Klan, 50 million abortions, and LBJ's Great Society.

I don't expect the platform to be that coherent

It will be more

"Trump! Racist! Bad!"

They are Democrats. They are used to wasting time and money to accomplish nothing.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh

I think it should be....
Venezuela. This time we will get it right. Really.

They are Democrats. They are used to wasting time and money to accomplish nothing.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh

They waste time and money and still create nothing but hate. And destroy, destroy, destroy....

Friends come and go, enemies accumulate. Enemies are about all the Ds have accumulated for years.

all the GOP needs to do is come up with ads featuring Debbie Wasserman without her make up,,threatening an official,,or prepare for the consequences,,,advertise it as a typical democrat,,,and we win !!!!!

Rush Limbaugh

They waste time and money and still create nothing but hate. And destroy, destroy, destroy....

Friends come and go, enemies accumulate. Enemies are about all the Ds have accumulated for years.

And still are:

Forum List

Back