2018 Gubernatorial election - Dems have an edge

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Current make up 33 Rep 16 Dem 1 Ind. There are a lot of vulnerable seats. I think the Dems will have a shot to turn all of the below (not saying they will, but have a shot at it):

FL,IL, IW, ME,MY,MA, MI, NV, NH, NM, OH, VT, WI

The GOP has a shot to turn:
AK (from independent), CO & PA.

My guess is the Dems steal IL (I pray that Rauner wins, but this is IL), MY, MA,NV, NM & VT.

GOP grabs AK, CO and PA

Dems 20
Rep 30

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The filthy Democrats are going to get it in the ass in the Senate in the mid terms. The assholes will have 26 seats up for grabs. Some of those seats in states that went for Trump.

Current make up 33 Rep 16 Dem 1 Ind. There are a lot of vulnerable seats. I think the Dems will have a shot to turn all of the below (not saying they will, but have a shot at it):

My guess is the Dems steal IL (I pray that Rauner wins, but this is IL), MY, MA,NV, NM & VT.

GOP grabs AK, CO and PA

Dems 20
Rep 30

The next governor of Florida will be Pam Bondi. In case you didn't know she is not a Democrat.

Florida, nah. Don't know enough about the others.

GOP grabs AK, CO and PA

Dems 20
Rep 30

GOP grabs AK, CO and PA

Dems 20
Rep 30

Yeah, you had an edge last year too.

:lmao:

The filthy Democrats are going to get it in the ass in the Senate in the mid terms. The assholes will have 26 seats up for grabs. Some of those seats in states that went for Trump.

Red herring! Did another thread on that.

GOP grabs AK, CO and PA

Dems 20
Rep 30

The next governor of Florida will be Pam Bondi. In case you didn't know she is not a Democrat.

You are kind of slow! I stated the Dems have a shot in FL, but I don't think they will win it.

After 2 years of Trump's term, I doubt the Dems will pick up many Gubernatorial seats.

Dems are reeling.

When Trump leaves office, SCOTUS will be 6-3 conservative.

Red herring! Did another thread on that.

The way the Senatorial cycle has worked recently is that in every other election one of the two parties has their candidates at risk because of the large number that has to be defended. The Republicans were at risk in 2016 but they only lost two seats. The Democrats are going to be at risk in 2018, especially in the states that went for Trump. It is even possible the Republicans could get a cloture proof majority.

What will really hurt the Democrats will be the boost the Republicans will get from Trump doing away with Obamacare and the corresponding reduction in health care costs and the economic improvements that will come about because of tax reform and lessening of regulations. We are looking at a potential Reagan level economic boom.

Obama was a disaster for this country and Trump will fix that..

The Democrats are going to be in bad shape.

Florida, nah. Don't know enough about the others.

GOP grabs AK, CO and PA

Dems 20
Rep 30

The Moon Bats like to be delusional about things like this.

The Democrats have done terrible since taking over the Congress and the Presidency in 2008. They won in 2008 because the American people were too stupid to understand that the recession was really the result of progressive Democrat policies like the CRA.

Obama was a one trick pony being Black. That got him elected and reelected against two weak Republicans but his record also lost over 1,000 Democrat offices across.the country.

If the current trend continues dems are fucked.

We can only hope, but the it doesn't look good

I'm gonna stick to the media and pollsters know jack shit until they prove me wrong.

I agree on the pollsters. I mean they had Trump losing by close to double digits in MI, WI and PA and he ended up winning all of them and they had OH as neck and neck and he won big.

Forum List

Back