2018 Wisconsin State Assembly election - SHAMEFUL

Now that they are on the way out, they are trying to strip power away from the governor and Secretary of State

Walker is political scum

Especially after years of republican gerrymandering to suppress the will of the people.

Those idiots voted for it though. Maybe they’ll learn this time. Indoubt it.

Most stupid thing I've seen you post, and that covers some serious stupidity.

The biggest share of blacks in the state are concentrated in Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay....And all three of those areas are as leftbat you can get without being Chicago.

Now that they are on the way out, they are trying to strip power away from the governor and Secretary of State

Walker is political scum

Once again Wisconsin is cows, white people , gay bay Packers

And

T-shirts-Happy-Days-Happy-Days-Don-t-Be-A-Potsie-T-Shirt-l.jpg

Especially after years of republican gerrymandering to suppress the will of the people.

The biggest share of blacks in the state are concentrated in Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay....And all three of those areas are as leftbat you can get without being Chicago.

No blacks in green Bay..

Go to door county and drink the apple wine..

It's really nice btw .

door county map from hunt fish camp wisconsin dot com.gif

No blacks in green Bay..

Go to door county and drink the apple wine..

It's really nice btw .

View attachment 233140

A true... story

I was driving my mustang and my rich ass wife's parents gave us the key to the condo in door county Wisconsin..

I saw the bridge was out and I almost tried to jump it.

door county map from hunt fish camp wisconsin dot com.gif

Did you know that the Democrats also gerrymander?

Show an example anywhere as close as this?

They won by 8% and got just over 1/3 of the seats..
It is very easy, the get out the vote effort was very successful in 1/3 of the districts and very weak in 2/3 of them. Gotta turn out the vote in more districts, not statewide, to win a majority of seats. Suffering under the delusion that it is the aggregate votes that counts is widespread amongst the most poorly informed among us.

That is utter bullshit...

You are trying to say that a party that got 44% of the vote deserve 63% of the seats... That is engineered...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ons-reveal-effects-of-gerrymandered-districts

Please don't say you are a patriot...

No, more people will vote in Milwaukee and Green Bay which will give you higher Democrat counts than in rural regions.

Rural regions of Wisconsin are more red than blue and that is how this happen...

I gave up on CowboyTed.
It's just too complex for him.

Did you know that the Democrats also gerrymander?

It is very easy, the get out the vote effort was very successful in 1/3 of the districts and very weak in 2/3 of them. Gotta turn out the vote in more districts, not statewide, to win a majority of seats. Suffering under the delusion that it is the aggregate votes that counts is widespread amongst the most poorly informed among us.

You are trying to say that a party that got 44% of the vote deserve 63% of the seats... That is engineered...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ons-reveal-effects-of-gerrymandered-districts

No, more people will vote in Milwaukee and Green Bay which will give you higher Democrat counts than in rural regions.

Rural regions of Wisconsin are more red than blue and that is how this happen...

I gave up on CowboyTed.
He obviously doesn't know dick about Wisconsin.

I gave up on CowboyTed.

This is not about because of your bias... A healthy majority of the population wanted Democrats and they got GOP 2/3 to 1/3...

Your answer is to start comparing towns of 2000, with cities of half a million. The GOP redistricted this state.

Patriots would believe in democracy, this is not democracy. You have gone so far into the red tribe you can't see how un-American you have become. There is people that can vote GOP or Dem but have the decency to know right from wrong.. You Sir, have lost that quality and just replaced it with tribalism...

As long as your tribe wins all means a justified... That is shameful and totally against the values of the US...

So you are saying that Rural People get more voter representation than Urban People...

Is English your second language? Because that's not what he said at all, but I think you already knew that, didn't you.

Furthermore, why is it you people never complain about the gerrymanders the Democrats have done in states like Illinois and Maryland?

Analysis | How Maryland Democrats pulled off their aggressive gerrymander

While 55 percent of Maryland’s 3.9 million registered voters are Democrats, Democrats hold nine of the state’s 10 seats in Congress.

Maryland’s gerrymandering case is back in court where judges floated an independent mapping commission as a fix - The Washington Post

Last edited:

I gave up on CowboyTed.

This is not about because of your bias... A healthy majority of the population wanted Democrats and they got GOP 2/3 to 1/3...

Your answer is to start comparing towns of 2000, with cities of half a million. The GOP redistricted this state.

Patriots would believe in democracy, this is not democracy. You have gone so far into the red tribe you can't see how un-American you have become. There is people that can vote GOP or Dem but have the decency to know right from wrong.. You Sir, have lost that quality and just replaced it with tribalism...

As long as your tribe wins all means a justified... That is shameful and totally against the values of the US...
and the practical problem is that the gop energizes the majority democrats. and in politics, everything has payback.

And in terms of ideals, the gop is acting totally contrary to what a conservative would do. Much of their actions are aimed at social issues, and in that they are a minority.

So you are saying that Rural People get more voter representation than Urban People...

Is English your second language? Because that's not what he said at all, but I think you already knew that, didn't you.

Furthermore, why is it you people never complain about the gerrymanders the Democrats have done in states like Illinois and Maryland?

Analysis | How Maryland Democrats pulled off their aggressive gerrymander

While 55 percent of Maryland’s 3.9 million registered voters are Democrats, Democrats hold nine of the state’s 10 seats in Congress.

Maryland’s gerrymandering case is back in court where judges floated an independent mapping commission as a fix - The Washington Post

Fair questions.... Lets look at the actual results:

2018 United States House of Representatives elections in Maryland - Wikipedia

Look at the results... It was fairly consistent... There is no races got won with less than 15%... That is not gerrymandering if you are engineering it.

I will say that the elections are very incumbent preferred, but that could be because they are liked.

If this was gerrymandered then the Democrats could easily redistrict the state to shut out the GOP... Actually to give

This is the problem with one man one vote rather than gerrymandering... The GOP are loosing 2/3 to 1/3 of the votes...

Saying all that I would accept that all Districts should be redrawn much in the way California and Arizona does it without elected officials involved...

I would even go further and suggest using Single Vote Transfer(vote by preference) and proportional representation(multiseat Districts)..

I don't believe two wrongs make a right, I think Marylands maps are wrong and I think Wisconsin is terrible...

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-6_21-58-55.png
    upload_2018-12-6_21-58-55.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 24

Forum List

Back