2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, a Senate hearing is not a courtroom and no one was under oath.

You really are out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
the affidavits you dumb fuck were signed under oath.

And preserved they were. On other memory devices… since the servers did not have the memory capability to store them
BS. The servers had the ability to store the data for all the votes recorded on them. Otherwise there would be no capability of transferring the data to other memory devices.

Eye witness accounts aren't hearsay, nitwit.

there were some great ones in there....like the person that said an observer was wearing a BLM shirt or the one that said people were not nice to her.

the affidavits you dumb fuck were signed under oath.
Moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? How'd you get to be so hard of reading? :cuckoo:

I didn't say they weren't signed under oath, I said when any of those people appeared in front of a state Senate, that wasn't a court room and they weren't under oath.

The Democrat Party is terrified now that the Arizona Audit report has been released. The audit reveals that the AG should determine if some 50,000 ballots should be considered for decertification.

The auditors did not identify what the changes would be to Biden's and Trump's vote count, but that should be determinable after an additional review of the questionable votes.

What this audit has accomplished is the initiation of calls in several other states for similar audits.

The Demos are shitting their pants over this. :laughing0301:

This video is only a bit over 12 minutes.

Moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? How'd you get to be so hard of reading? :cuckoo:

I didn't say they weren't signed under oath, I said when any of those people appeared in front of a state Senate, that wasn't a court room and they weren't under oath.
dumb fuck lying on an affidavit under oath is the same as lying on any notarized document

The Democrat Party is terrified now that the Arizona Audit report has been released. The audit reveals that the AG should determine if some 50,000 ballots should be considered for decertification.

The auditors did not identify what the changes would be to Biden's and Trump's vote count, but that should be determinable after an additional review of the questionable votes.

What this audit has accomplished is the initiation of calls in several other states for similar audits.

The Demos are shitting their pants over this. :laughing0301:

This video is only a bit over 12 minutes.

Pure bullshit...from the ultimate liar

Forum List

Back