2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

We are looking in a different direction... Malta is our number 1 choice right now, just based on research. We are going to celebrate our 30th anniversary there next year to see if it is as good as it seems to be.

View attachment 544596
I have good friends that relocated to panama into an ex patriot development so far they are very happy even though the cost of living is not much lower than here...but there is very little crime where they live and they say they feel more free than they did here....I'm going down to visit in December and I'll give a full report here when I return....

I gave you the exact numbers.

Also, you do not know him, why do you trust him?

By the way, Bobby Piton is not a a professional analyst, he is a Financial planner that the Repubs lied and called an expert, why would they do that?

He has no training nor education in mathematics, statistics or analytics. I am a data analysts, I have a Masters in Applied Analytics, that is how I know these people are lying.
He trusts him for only one reason -- the guy said there was fraud. That's really all it takes for him.

I have good friends that relocated to panama into an ex patriot development so far they are very happy even though the cost of living is not much lower than here...but there is very little crime where they live and they say they feel more free than they did here....I'm going down to visit in December and I'll give a full report here when I return....

We have looked into it and it is a possibility. There is a very large ExPat community there.

He trusts him for only one reason -- the guy said there was fraud. That's really all it takes for him.

For anyone with even an iota of reason would have to wonder why they felt the need to lie about his credentials.

Those states had hearings where affidavits were heard. They detailed all sorts of fraud.
And could prove none of it. Most of it was hearsay. Some was people reporting things they didn't understand.

None of it meant anything

Eye witness accounts aren't hearsay, nitwit.
They absolutely can be...and in this case they were.

"I was told....I swear".

"I saw a guy do something..." Turns out that something was completely innocous

"I was told....I swear".

ImpressiveStoopit.jpg

"I was told....I swear".

Only investigations can determine that. None of these things were investigated by our law enforcement agencies. So you cannot say what they are, can you?

Eye witness accounts aren't hearsay, nitwit.
They are perjury, when they are lies and stated under oath. And false reporting, when stated to the authorities.. That's why you frauds went to a Trump fundraising site instead of to the proper authorities or to court.

They are perjury, when they are lies and stated under oath. And false reporting, when stated to the authorities.. That's why you frauds went to a Trump fundraising site instead of to the proper authorities or to court.
The authorities ignored them. Try the truth, you bag of shit.

Forum List

Back