🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 DNC

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
are we going to see a blackface minstrel show? The dems love that stuff!
Maybe we can see a Dr chase a toddler around with a pair of scissors saying he's a Dr and his parents and him decided the toddler was no longer needed. Mama can't afford to have a kid when the club calls, it's bad enough the kid caused her not to fit into her hoochie-mama outfit.

What else can we expect at the freakiest show on Earth?

Maybe we can see a Dr chase a toddler around with a pair of scissors saying he's a Dr and his parents and him decided the toddler was no longer needed. Mama can't afford to have a kid when the club calls, it's bad enough the kid caused her not to fit into her hoochie-mama outfit.

The Democratic National Committee said Wednesday it does not plan to partner with Fox News for debates during the 2020 election cycle, citing new reports that the network’s ties to the Trump administration have prevented it from providing unbiased coverage.

The announcement comes on the heels of a New Yorker article by Jane Mayer, “The Making of the Fox News White House,” that describes the various ways in which Fox has promoted President Donald Trump’s agenda.

DNC president Tom Perez said the article’s revelations led him to the conclusion that Fox was “not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates.”

“I believe that a key pathway to victory is to continue to expand our electorate and reach all voters. That is why I have made it a priority to talk to a broad array of potential media partners, including FOX News,” Perez said in a statement to HuffPost.

“Recent reporting in the New Yorker on the inappropriate relationship between President Trump, his administration and FOX News has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates,” he went on. “Therefore, FOX News will not serve as a media partner for the 2020 Democratic primary debates.”

Fox News senior vice president Bill Sammon said in a statement that he hoped the DNC would “reconsider.”

It won't

The Democratic National Committee said Wednesday it does not plan to partner with Fox News for debates during the 2020 election cycle, citing new reports that the network’s ties to the Trump administration have prevented it from providing unbiased coverage.

The announcement comes on the heels of a New Yorker article by Jane Mayer, “The Making of the Fox News White House,” that describes the various ways in which Fox has promoted President Donald Trump’s agenda.

DNC president Tom Perez said the article’s revelations led him to the conclusion that Fox was “not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates.”

“I believe that a key pathway to victory is to continue to expand our electorate and reach all voters. That is why I have made it a priority to talk to a broad array of potential media partners, including FOX News,” Perez said in a statement to HuffPost.

“Recent reporting in the New Yorker on the inappropriate relationship between President Trump, his administration and FOX News has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates,” he went on. “Therefore, FOX News will not serve as a media partner for the 2020 Democratic primary debates.”

Fox News senior vice president Bill Sammon said in a statement that he hoped the DNC would “reconsider.”

It won't
Oh so the one outlet that doesn't suck off the democrats is the problem....I mean the other ones NEVER push the leftwing democrat agenda..........Perez is the definition of hypocrite and delusional......God forbid a democrat actually had to answer a hardball question...

It won't
Lol fuckin pussies
Not like its going to be much of a debate anyways.
A bunch of brain dead statists..

They know Fox won’t give them the questions ahead of time so they can slip them to their anointed one.

They know Fox won’t give them the questions ahead of time so they can slip them to their anointed one.
Oooooh burn....that was CNN.......I forgot about how in the tank the media is with the DNC and how they collude to rig elections.

It won't
Oh so the one outlet that doesn't suck off the democrats is the problem....I mean the other ones NEVER push the leftwing democrat agenda..........Perez is the definition of hypocrite and delusional......God forbid a democrat actually had to answer a hardball question...
What hardball questions? They’d be exposed for being conspiracy theorists like trump.

On taxes on the rich, global warming, abortion, guns, income inequality, ceo pay, the gap between the rich and poor widening

Vaginal mutilations on the girls that outrun the abortionist.

Vaginal mutilations on the girls that outrun the abortionist.
Well with Talib and Omar, I wouldn't doubt it

Forum List

Back