🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Sorry bout that,

1. The votes can not be traced.
2. Secrecy on who votes for who.
3. A perfect system if you want to win.
4. Just make all the secret votes you want too.
5. Till you win.
6. Peddle to the metal.
7. Vote by the truck load, all in *SECRET*!
8. Yes America you have been duped.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There is no deep secret the election was stolen in 2020. Democrats outright stole it and deny it and go after anyone who questions them
You guys are keeping it a secret from the courts.

C'mon...put on your six sigma blackbelt and prove something in court there sensei. :funnyface:

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

Any word on how a "rigged" election benefitted Biden but didn't benefit the Democrats who actually lost seats in the House?

#becauseitsacult

Word.
The allegations are so brazenly stupid that it almost borders retardation.

Take the Arizona 8th. In 2020 (when it was supposedly rigged), this district which includes part of Maricopa County....had a republican win 60% of the vote:

1691392759597.png

One would think they "riggers" would have rigged that election too.

Just for fun lets look at what happened to the 8th in 2022; shall we? Remember--this district is partially in Maricopa County. Lesko (the incumbent) didn't get 60% this time.
1691392895971.png

Somehow with all of the rigging in 2022 in Maricopa county, the GOP candidate got over 96% of the vote. How can that be?

The allegations are so brazenly stupid that it almost borders retardation.

Take the Arizona 8th. In 2020 (when it was supposedly rigged), this district which includes part of Maricopa County....had a republican win 60% of the vote:

View attachment 812263

One would think they "riggers" would have rigged that election too.

Just for fun lets look at what happened to the 8th in 2022; shall we? Remember--this district is partially in Maricopa County. Lesko (the incumbent) didn't get 60% this time.
View attachment 812264

Somehow with all of the rigging in 2022 in Maricopa county, the GOP candidate got over 96% of the vote. How can that be?
By rigged, I did not say mess with machines, I said by suppressing salient informs, calling it disinformation when it was factual.

The democrats who lost elections in states where this alleged "rigging" took place.
The rigging was suppression of information. Specifically regarding Joe Biden. All I said. You jumped to other conclusions on your own.

The rigging was suppression of information. Specifically regarding Joe Biden. All I said. You jumped to other conclusions on your own.
No...I demonstrated how brazenly bat-shit crazy this latest iteration of "we wuz robbed" is by illustrating that republicans gained ground during all of the "riggin'".

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

Get over it.

And that "suppression" only affected one race? Really?

This might be the craziest theory ever.
Of course. The most crucial race. If the media and their Govt bullies don’t suppress the lab leak story (Trump was pushing it) and the laptop story. Then Trump looks like he knows what he is talking about. It was China. It was their lab. And the laptop is real and Biden is dirty.

Why was this information suppressed and we only found out how deeply suppressed it was when Musk bought Twitter and gave the files to two lifelong Democratic Party supporting Journalists who in their own words were pretty shocked at the level of suppression.

Not sure why my OP or this post angers you so. It’s 100% factual.

No...I demonstrated how brazenly bat-shit crazy this latest iteration of "we wuz robbed" is by illustrating that republicans gained ground during all of the "riggin'".

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

Get over it.
Never said robbed. Never said he would have won. All I said was it was rigged because of suppression of relevant information. 🤷‍♂️

Of course. The most crucial race. If the media and their Govt bullies don’t suppress the lab leak story (Trump was pushing it) and the laptop story. Then Trump looks like he knows what he is talking about. It was China. It was their lab. And the laptop is real and Biden is dirty.
LOL... china...lab...laptop....dirty....

I guess thats the verbal equivalent of throwing pasta at the wall and hoping something sticks.
Why was this information suppressed and we only found out how deeply suppressed it was when Musk bought Twitter and gave the files to two lifelong Democratic Party supporting Journalists who in their own words were pretty shocked at the level of suppression.
Shocked? LOL. The thud of the the "twitter files" was quite loud. Tabby hasn't been heard from since.
Not sure why my OP or this post angers you so. It’s 100% factual.
It's 100% bullshit.

The "suppression" angle is about the most ridiculous thing ever fielded. You sure you don't want to stick with the more plausible truckloads full of ballots driven by the ghost-hunting truck driver or the North Korean ballot dump? They sound more plausible.

LOL... china...lab...laptop....dirty....

I guess thats the verbal equivalent of throwing pasta at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Shocked? LOL. The thud of the the "twitter files" was quite loud. Tabby hasn't been heard from since.

It's 100% bullshit.

The "suppression" angle is about the most ridiculous thing ever fielded. You sure you don't want to stick with the more plausible truckloads full of ballots driven by the ghost-hunting truck driver or the North Korean ballot dump? They sound more plausible.
Well it is what happened. Taibbi and Schellenberger aren’t Republicans and aren’t Trump fans. They said they were shocked at what they discovered and lost many friends because of what they wrote.

Not sure why this angers you? Just listen to what they have to say?

🤷‍♂️

Well it is what happened. Taibbi and Schellenberger aren’t Republicans and aren’t Trump fans. They said they were shocked at what they discovered and lost many friends because of what they wrote.
Well when you publish one-sided bullshit at the behest of a billionaire who hates the left...that could happen.
Not sure why this angers you? Just listen to what they have to say?

🤷‍♂️
Not sure why you think I'm angry. I've missed crushing you in our debates. I'm glad you're back. How long until you call it quits again?

Well when you publish one-sided bullshit at the behest of a billionaire who hates the left...that could happen.

Not sure why you think I'm angry. I've missed crushing you in our debates. I'm glad you're back. How long until you call it quits again?
That Billionaire could have picked anyone. He purposely chose highly regarded journalists who are life long Democrats in order not to have implicit bias and that still isn’t good enough for persons like you.

Oh well

🤷‍♂️

Do you want me to call it quits again?

Yes or no?

That Billionaire could have picked anyone. He purposely chose highly regarded journalists who are life long Democrats in order not to have implicit bias and that still isn’t good enough for persons like you.

Oh well

🤷‍♂️
When you spoon-feed the journalist the story you want them to tell by releasing only the information you think helps you...that isn't journalism.

Lets say I wanted you to write a book on Trump and I was your only source of data. Do you think you would write a book favorable or not favorable about your lord and master?

Yeah that's what I thought.

Have someone from your corner throw in the towel. This fight is over.

Forum List

Back