🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

How'd they coerce them?
By telling them to take down information that didn’t coincide with the vaccine mantra and anything that stated the laptop was real. When your CLevel team gets letters from the FBI, you likely listen. That’s how I understood it to be.

You said the FBI came out with the statement.

It was actually former intelligence officials exercising their freedom of speech.

So you lied. Or you were misled with disinformation.

Which is it?
I believe you’re the liar, sir. Or you were misled by disinformation. Which is it?

I believe you’re the liar, sir. Or you were misled by disinformation. Which is it?
Back up, bro.

You said the FBI came out and said the laptop story was false. Your links show that was a lie and it was private citizens with a background in national security who were exercising their free speech and expressing some degree of skepticism about the story.

So are you going to address the discrepancy here?

Back up, bro.

You said the FBI came out and said the laptop story was false. Your links show that was a lie and it was private citizens with a background in national security who were exercising their free speech and expressing some degree of skepticism about the story.

Not true. You’re just trolling now. Not playing this game with you.

Back up, bro.

Last time I am addressing this with you. Here is yet another link. If you claim I am lying again, I will report you as you’re just trolling.

Put simply, after the FBI conditioned social media companies to believe that the laptop was the product of a hack-and-dump operation

What’s not true?
You said the FBI came out and said it looked like disinformation.

Show me where the FBI said anything at all.
Reported. You are just trolling and trying to derail the thread.

Last edited:

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

Fake news.

Last time I am addressing this with you. Here is yet another link. If you claim I am lying again, I will report you as you’re just trolling.

Put simply, after the FBI conditioned social media companies to believe that the laptop was the product of a hack-and-dump operation
Suit yourself, but it sure as hell looks like you were lying and your whining and moaning (and threats to report me for asking legitimate questions) is an attempt to cover up your own mistake which you can’t admit.

You said the FBI came out and said it looked like disinformation. They didn’t. I’ve heard scores of conservatives say this. You’re all adherent to the same disinformation.

Reported. You are just trilling and trying to derail the thread.
You’re trying to intimidate me to stop pointing out your thread premise is based in large part on disinformation.

Ironic that you complain about people being silenced but here you are trying to do the same thing.

It was totally legitimate to question the laptop story. It was a weird story. Even one of the stories authors took their name off because they didn’t know if it was legitimate or not.

Claiming this was some conspiracy is nuts.

Claiming it affected the election is also nuts. It was all over the media.

Suit yourself, but it sure as hell looks like you were lying and your whining and moaning (and threats to report me for asking legitimate questions) is an attempt to cover up your own mistake which you can’t admit.

You said the FBI came out and said it looked like disinformation. They didn’t. I’ve heard scores of conservatives say this. You’re all adherent to the same disinformation.
I posted the verbiage can you not read?

What’s not true?
You said the FBI came out and said it looked like disinformation.

Show me where the FBI said anything at all.
“Put simply, after the FBI conditioned social media companies to believe that the laptop was the product of a hack-and-dump operation”

FBI knew it was real. According to the Twitter files they refused to acknowledge this. And bullied them into banning those who said it was real on social media.

If you say I am lying again, I will report you again.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

This thread is further proof of why you and others on the right are a threat to democracy.

You’re trying to intimidate me to stop pointing out your thread premise is based in large part on disinformation.

Ironic that you complain about people being silenced but here you are trying to do the same thing.

It was totally legitimate to question the laptop story. It was a weird story. Even one of the stories authors took their name off because they didn’t know if it was legitimate or not.

Lies

This thread is further proof of why you and others on the right are a threat to democracy.

Explain how. This should be most interesting? Pretty sure I am just exercising my first amendment rights.

Both....

Forum List

Back