🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

“Put simply, after the FBI conditioned social media companies to believe that the laptop was the product of a hack-and-dump operation”

FBI knew it was real. According to the Twitter files they refused to acknowledge this. And bullied them into banning those who said it was real on social media.

If you say I am lying again, I will report you again.
Nice try but it’s obvious what you’re doing.

Your first attempt to prove the lie was to post the letter from former national security officials. So right out the gate, it’s clear you’re first try failed.

Now you’re trying to ignore that fact with a substitute story and pretend like that was the original story.

For starters, these were private phone calls. It wasn’t the FBI “coming out” and saying something. There was never anything public about this. The FBI actually never said to doubt the laptop. They had no comment.

So yeah, it looks like you’re definitely lying to me.

Go ahead and report me. I’m expressing an opinion about your honesty. That’s not against any rule.

Lies

You post as many links as you want but none of these prove you didn’t lie.

How many times do you want me to post this? Can you not read?

This time around, Shellenberger citing email conversations shows how the FBI alerted Twitter to suppress and “discredit” the Hunter Biden laptop story as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation”.

This time around, Shellenberger citing email conversations shows how the FBI alerted Twitter to suppress and “discredit” the Hunter Biden laptop story as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation”.

This is from the most recent link. The liar is you. Please leave the thread.

Thank you

First, it's important to understand that Hunter Biden earned *tens of millions* of dollars in contracts with foreign businesses, including ones linked to China's government, for which Hunter offered no real work,” claims the independent journalist. However, the FBI and other law enforcement agencies reportedly asked Roth to dismiss the reports as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation”.

This still isn’t consistent with what you initially claimed.

So you can keep posting this link but it changes nothing.

This link does not show the FBI coming out and saying that the laptop looked like disinformation.

When asked about the laptop in a private conversation, the FBI said no comment.

Sorry Skippy, but I don’t need to watch a propaganda video to realize that Trump lost Big League in 2020

DemoKKKrats are the real election deniers:

1691436126470.png

1691436139805.png

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

Ho Hum, more Trump inspired clap trap that gives ABSOLUTELY NO, NADA, NONE EVIDENCE!!! Bigly!!!

This link does not show the FBI coming out and saying that the laptop looked like disinformation.

Then you have a reading comprehension issue. It’s right there in black and white. You’re just trolling.

However, the FBI and other law enforcement agencies reportedly asked Roth to dismiss the reports as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation”.

If you can’t read the problem is yours.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

Yup, we stole the election and then we rigged it.

We did it using Soros space lasers and Chinese bamboo ballots.

And, we did this while Trump was president…right under his nose!!!

Imagine what we can do with Biden in power.

So, yeah…stay home on Election Day. WE. GOT. THIS.

Forum List

Back