🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Yes they do. Zuckerberg literally said he felt pressure by the FBI.
That’s nice.

But you claimed the FBI came out and said the laptop looked like disinformation. Zuckerberg never said the FBI told him that, did he.

That’s nice.

But you claimed the FBI came out and said the laptop looked like disinformation. Zuckerberg never said the FBI told him that, did he.
They did. Posted several times with data. Including the NYP story. And the Twitter files and in the link in the OP there is an hour long discussion about it. You’re trolling. You refuse to listen to the audio, you refuse to read the links. You’re a troll.

He did

It’s semantics. We just don’t have proof that the voter base, which is mostly uninformed would not have voted for Biden.

The evidence is overshelming mathematically. That how many States was it were in the exact position to flip overnight and did is astronomical. The voting machines not working in Arizona, Philadelphia counters ignoring a court order and blocking observers, clean ballots only voting for Biden (and not the under card) arriving in box after box. There were so many improprieties in Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan. Only a sucker or someone supporting Democrats cheating would believe that all happened simultaneously

The evidence is overshelming mathematically. That how many States was it were in the exact position to flip overnight and did is astronomical. The voting machines not working in Arizona, Philadelphia counters ignoring a court order and blocking observers, clean ballots only voting for Biden (and not the under card) arriving in box after box. There were so many improprieties in Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan. Only a sucker or someone supporting Democrats cheating would believe that all happened simultaneously
That’s a different matter. And I just have not researched that enough to opine although you’re likely right. But we can dispute theft. What logical people cannot dispute is that it was rigged. That’s 100% accurate z

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That’s a different matter. And I just have not researched that enough to opine although you’re likely right. But we can dispute theft. What logical people cannot dispute is that it was rigged. That’s 100% accurate z

Agreed, the Democrats weren't reacting with election fraud, it was the plan. And it is again in 2024

I am literally quoting him. You have lost your mind.
He doesn’t say what you said.

You could just admit you made a simple mistake. Why else would you initially link to the letter from the former intelligence officials? Remember that? You don’t want to talk about that. It’s pathetic.

It’s right here in black and white:
He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".
Yeah…wink wink do what you want but we warned you. He obviously felt pressured and said so as much to Rogan. Your dance is getting tired.

He doesn’t say what you said.

You could just admit you made a simple mistake. Why else would you initially link to the letter from the former intelligence officials? Remember that? You don’t want to talk about that. It’s pathetic.
I linked Many links. My OP is literally him talking about it. MY OP!

Not paying you to tell me something I already know? Not much of a loss. What if I just rub your belly, then will you tell me what I already know?
Nah. Doesn't work like that. Pay me and I will reveal all. Guaranteed results.

Something is broken in America. Don’t know if it’s fixable

It's made me less worried about all the strokes and seizures I've had with the afib and cancer. I won't live long enough to see our demise. I feel terrible for my children, but I can't do anything about that

Nah. Doesn't work like that. Pay me and I will reveal all. Guaranteed results.

You're still going to just say the Democrats will win. I already know that. That's why Biden isn't campaigning. Democrats are putting all their effort into cheating, not getting real voters

Nope, it's not. You guys should protest all future elections by staying home.

That will learn the Dems to mess with you guys.
Most Americans don’t trust the election process. I know You want one party rule. That’s your dream.

Yeah…wink wink do what you want but we warned you. He obviously felt pressured and said so as much to Rogan. Your dance is getting tired.
This is not what you said earlier. You said the FBI came out and said the laptop looks like disinformation.

That is and a lie.

Forum List

Back