🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

have the Republicans ever run on policy and what they have done in reality, or is it always the same insane propaganda? Yes Hunter is an international business consultant lawyer trained at Yale and makes money honestly at it... and he had a bad couple of years seven years ago when his very extremely close brother bo died of brain cancer. Has nothing to do with anything political.

Have Republicans heard about global warming yet? That the water in the keys is over 100 degrees and the coral is dead or dying? Poor America. All they hear is crap character assassination and bs...

Not sure what is more hilarious...that you believe this is journalism or that you think Musk was just clueless as to what was going to be written.
What’s really hilarious is that no matter what evidence is presented your mind is made up and nothing will change it. So why are you here trolling? Bored?

Listen to the Joe Rohan podcast where Zuck explains it.

He said, "The FBI basically came to us [and] was like, ‘Hey... you should be on high alert. We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. There's about to be some kind of dump similar to that.’”

There's nothing coercive or bullying about that.

Do you ever read your own links?
This is what that article says:
A Facebook employee said in an Oct. 15, 2020, message that he had spoken with Chan, who said he was “up to speed” on the FBI’s probe of Hunter’s laptop and “that there was no current evidence to suggest any foreign connection or direction of the leak.”

This is exactly the opposite of what you claimed the FBI said.
The FBI told Twitter and FB and YouTube to take down anyone saying the laptop was real. Even the NYP was taken down. They did the same for those who didn’t bow to Fauci. If you called him Fauxi they would take you down. I listened to the entire podcast. You refused to but are opining anyway. You are at best a lowlife. I recall Now why I left this cesspool in the first place.

Pansies like you. Pussy lemmings who in a real fight would not last 2 min with me.

He said, "The FBI basically came to us [and] was like, ‘Hey... you should be on high alert. We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. There's about to be some kind of dump similar to that.’”

There's nothing coercive or bullying about that.
In your opinion. I disagree.

If candycorn didn't keep telling us she was winning, no one would know. I liked her claim I'm a Trump supporter because Trump supporters are so quiet about their support, that one cracked me up
I think that one has issues that even the very best doctors could not cure

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The FBI told Twitter and FB and YouTube to take down anyone saying the laptop was real. Even the NYP was taken down. They did the same for those who didn’t bow to Fauci. If you called him Fauxi they would take you down. I listened to the entire podcast. You refused to but are opining anyway. You are at best a lowlife. I recall Now why I left this cesspool in the first place.

Pansies like you. Pussy lemmings who in a real fight would not last 2 min with me.
Gee you’re getting mad.🤷‍♀️

Misinformation is real and you’re the mark.

You post link after link which you obviously haven’t read which either don’t say what you claim or say the literal opposite.

And when I call you out, this is what you do rather than respond with facts and evidence.

You post link after link which you obviously haven’t read which either don’t say what you claim or say the literal opposite.

And when I call you out, this is what you do rather than respond with facts and evidence.
Misinformation should be your middle name.

I am Done conversing politely with trolls

Forum List

Back