🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

This is not what you said earlier. You said the FBI came out and said the laptop looks like disinformation.

That is and a lie.
They did. And more and more data is coming out. I am not playing your game.

You're still going to just say the Democrats will win. I already know that. That's why Biden isn't campaigning. Democrats are putting all their effort into cheating, not getting real voters
Awright. Your loss. Don't come crying to me after the elections.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

If the rigging led to the losing candidate being declared the winner, then “rigging” would mean “stolen”.

If the rigging led to the losing candidate being declared the winner, then “rigging” would mean “stolen”.
Yes. But we can’t make that leap. Don’t have the proof. A lot of uninformed voters in America. Many on this board

They did. And more and more data is coming out. I am not playing your game.

Do you ever read your own links?
This is what that article says:
A Facebook employee said in an Oct. 15, 2020, message that he had spoken with Chan, who said he was “up to speed” on the FBI’s probe of Hunter’s laptop and “that there was no current evidence to suggest any foreign connection or direction of the leak.”

This is exactly the opposite of what you claimed the FBI said.

I always like Democrats who write posts that just demonstrate my point. Thanks! On another subject, what's it like being a brainless zombie?
Don't know. You tell me. You're the one who thinks all of this massive fraud took place because some blob said so....the other 8,000 losers from 2020 have accepted their defeat.

He didn’t spoon feed anything. He gave them files and said go through em and write what you see. Their words. And they are highly credible.🤷‍♂️

Not sure what is more hilarious...that you believe this is journalism or that you think Musk was just clueless as to what was going to be written.

Don't know. You tell me. You're the one who thinks all of this massive fraud took place because some blob said so....the other 8,000 losers from 2020 have accepted their defeat.

LOL

Attachments

• 1691443333351.png
    1691443333351.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 4
Yes. But we can’t make that leap. Don’t have the proof. A lot of uninformed voters in America. Many on this board
I agree. I have never been able to conclude that the cheating yielded the theft of the election. But that doesn’t mean there was no cheating. It also doesn’t mean that Biden got to the oval orifice via theft.

I agree. I have never been able to conclude that the cheating yielded the theft of the election. But that doesn’t mean there was no cheating. It also doesn’t mean that Biden got to the oval orifice via theft.

Does that mean that Trump also cheated?

Reparations for one.

OK, I'll grant you that California Democrats are a special breed of nuts, but you certainly didn't come up with any issue that disagreement is actually relevant, just your next stage of nuts, Castro Girl

OK, I'll grant you that California Democrats are a special breed of nuts, but you certainly didn't come up with any issue that disagreement is actually relevant, just your next stage of nuts, Castro Girl
Fun sentence structure there.

Translation: Candycorn exposed me for being wrong again!

“Put simply, after the FBI conditioned social media companies to believe that the laptop was the product of a hack-and-dump operation”

FBI knew it was real. According to the Twitter files they refused to acknowledge this. And bullied them into banning those who said it was real on social media.

If you say I am lying again, I will report you again.

How'd they bully them?

No I'm not, you are, what a hilarious response to what's it like being a brainless zombie. You don't even get it, do you? LOL, now that was funny

Forum List

Back