🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Yup, we stole the election and then we rigged it.

We did it using Soros space lasers and Chinese bamboo ballots.

And, we did this while Trump was president…right under his nose!!!

Imagine what we can do with Biden in power.

So, yeah…stay home on Election Day. WE. GOT. THIS.
Never said “stole”

However, the FBI and other law enforcement agencies reportedly asked Roth to dismiss the reports as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation”.

If you can’t read the problem is yours.
Yeah, they didn’t. The article is really just a summary of a Twitter thread and the thread includes many emails.

None of those emails show the FBI asking Roth to dismiss any reporting on the laptop.

Yeah, they didn’t. The article is really just a summary of a Twitter thread and the thread includes many emails.

None of those emails show the FBI asking Roth to dismiss any reporting on the laptop.
Yes they do. Literally and other agents have said this is what happened. If you choose to deny reality then it’s on you but please don’t hijack my thread. Feel free to start your own.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

What is the difference?

What is the difference?
Rigged doesn’t mean the outcome will change. If I rig a fight and give my boxer steroids and bribe the judges but the other boxer knocks him out cleanly the outcome didn’t change even though I tried to change it.

In this case we don’t have proof that if the FBI didn’t pressure social media companies to crackdown on those who posted the laptop story, including the NYP and those who said the virus came from a lab that the election outcome would have been different. But we will never know.

What is factual is that it was rigged.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

Your thread title makes no sense to me. It's a distinction without a difference. Rigging an election is stealing it

Your thread title makes no sense to me. It's a distinction without a difference. Rigging an election is stealing it
Rigged doesn’t mean the outcome will change. If I rig a fight and give my boxer steroids and bribe the judges but the other boxer knocks him out cleanly the outcome didn’t change even though I tried to change it.

In this case we don’t have proof that if the FBI didn’t pressure social media companies to crackdown on those who posted the laptop story, including the NYP and those who said the virus came from a lab that the election outcome would have been different. But we will never know.

What is factual is that it was rigged

Posts getting closed as libs go to total panic name calling. Effective thinking and point making is verboten-especially when you use Caps. Orange man bad is treated as a sainted “response”

What is factual is that it was rigged

That's like saying a pitcher didn't cheat greasing the ball unless he strikes out the batter. Of course he did

Never said “stole”
Yup, but I did.

And, I would know because I was the one who did it. Using my trusty Soro 18.

In fact, the 2024 elections have already been rigged. For a small fee, I will share the results with anyone. Any takers?

Yup, but I did.

And, I would know because I was the one who did it. Using my trusty Soro 18.

In fact, the 2024 elections have already been rigged. For a small fee, I will share the results with anyone. Any takers?

No one is paying you to tell you what they already know after the Democrats so widely stole the last one

Yes they do. Literally and other agents have said this is what happened. If you choose to deny reality then it’s on you but please don’t hijack my thread. Feel free to start your own.
It’s interesting how you cite what people say about the emails and not the emails themselves. The actual emails don’t reflect what this one story said.

After the laptop story came out, the FBI never issued a comment on it, except when the one FBI agent literally told Twitter it was real.

That's like saying a pitcher didn't cheat greasing the ball unless he strikes out the batter. Of course he did
He did

It’s semantics. We just don’t have proof that the voter base, which is mostly uninformed would not have voted for Biden.

It’s interesting how you cite what people say about the emails and not the emails themselves. The actual emails don’t reflect what this one story said.

After the laptop story came out, the FBI never issued a comment on it, except when the one FBI agent literally told Twitter it was real.
Yes they do. Zuckerberg literally said he felt pressure by the FBI.

Forum List

Back