🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Twitter files 7.0 show FBI pressured social media platforms to ‘discredit’ Hunter Biden laptop story​

Misinformation should be your middle name.

I am Done conversing politely with trolls
I don’t know why you’re mad at me. You should be mad at the media that treats you like a moron.

You should be mad at yourself for going along with it.

But that would hurt your delicate ego.

I don’t know why you’re mad at me. You should be mad at the media that treats you like a moron.

I am not angry. I am disgusted with you.

Twitter files 7.0 show FBI pressured social media platforms to ‘discredit’ Hunter Biden laptop story​

You are one of those who probably wore a mask while riding in a car alone. People like you, weaklings make me laugh. If I had your life, I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence

LOL

You refuse to listen to the audio. You are a lemming.

The New York Post runs its explosive story revealing the business dealings of President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter. Every single fact in it was accurate,” said the independent journalist about the story NY Post ran on October 14, 2020.

What happened next?

According to Shellenberger, “within hours, Twitter and other social media companies censor the NY Post article, preventing it from spreading and, more importantly, undermining its credibility in the minds of many Americans.”

Furthermore, there was a debate within Twitter about censoring a “wholly accurate article”, said the report. It added, “Since then, we have discovered new info that points to an organised effort by the intel community to influence Twitter and other platforms”.

“First, it's important to understand that Hunter Biden earned *tens of millions* of dollars in contracts with foreign businesses, including ones linked to China's government, for which Hunter offered no real work,” claims the independent journalist. However, the FBI and other law enforcement agencies reportedly asked Roth to dismiss the reports as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation”.

However, the FBI and other law enforcement agencies reportedly asked Roth to dismiss the reports as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation
“Reportedly” is a nice little cop out.

There is no evidence of FBI asking them to do any such thing. Every time you’ve tried to show them doing so, you’ve failed including one time when your article said the opposite of what you claimed.

Nah, I prefer to point out telling twitter they think there's a lot of Russian propaganda and they should be on high alert...

is in no way bullying.
First, it's important to understand that Hunter Biden earned *tens of millions* of dollars in contracts with foreign businesses, including ones linked to China's government, for which Hunter offered no real work,” claims the independent journalist. However, the FBI and other law enforcement agencies reportedly asked Roth to dismiss the reports as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation”.

Point out the coercive or bullying words in the following...

FkWs5ECUcAYy0BE

Point out the coercive or bullying words in the following...

FkWs5ECUcAYy0BE
It means they were wink wink saying anything anti Hunter is likely Russian disinformation and should be censored while they knew it was legitimate. That is how I read it. I know that you’re captain literal but I have the skills to read between the lines and to me it’s obvious bullying ESPECIALLY since the FBI knew it was BS.

Except it wasn’t true but OK…

It was very wrong for them to do that. But remind me where it was a problem for you when the FBI interfered with the election in 2016 by publicly announcing they were reopening the investigation into Hillary's email server because they thought they found more email. Only to later admit there was nothing there, which may have affected the results of that election.

It means they were wink wink saying anything anti Hunter is likely Russian disinformation and should be censored while they knew it was legitimate. That is how I read it. I know that you’re captain literal but I have the skills to read between the lines and to me it’s obvious bullying ESPECIALLY since the FBI knew it was BS.

LOL

So if you make up such language is bullying, then it's bullying. Even though it's not.

It was very wrong for them to do that.
Glad we agree. In terms of HRC it was because of Weiner and Huma Aberdeen. If Weiner doesn’t send lude photos this never happens. But HRCs campaign did delete emails, did bleach the server, did smash blackberries and iPads? Yet no one on your side of the aisle was banned from social media for saying it was a witch hunt or that Comey was biased. In this case even the NYP was censored. That’s the real issue. Unlike on this site, we could not have such debate on Twitter or FB. It was censored to favor one side.

LOL

So if you make up such language is bullying, then it's bullying. Even though it's not.
To me it’s obvious. And again why did they say this when they knew the laptop was real? Why not say there may be disinformation but the laptop is real?

He received 8mil more votes than in 2016 and you didn’t listen to the audio but still opined. Way to follow the rules of the board.
18 + million more people voted in 2020 vs 2016. Biden got 13 million more votes in 2020 vs the Democratic candidate Clinton, in 2016. Biden got the rest of the new voters left, and he got most all of the independent and green party voters of 2016.

Trump's 8 million increase in voters was just not enough to overcome the votes cast for Biden.

Last edited:
Glad we agree. In terms of HRC it was because of Weiner and Huma Aberdeen. If Weiner doesn’t send lude photos this never happens. But HRCs campaign did delete emails, did bleach the server, did smash blackberries and iPads? Yet no one on your side of the aisle was banned from social media for saying it was a witch hunt or that Comey was biased. In this case even the NYP was censored. That’s the real issue. Unlike on this site, we could not have such debate on Twitter or FB. It was censored to favor one side.

Why no answer to this (in bold)...

remind me where it was a problem for you when the FBI interfered with the election in 2016 by publicly announcing they were reopening the investigation into Hillary's email server because they thought they found more email.

To me it’s obvious. And again why did they say this when they knew the laptop was real? Why not say there may be disinformation but the laptop is real?

I don't know why they said it if they knew it wasn't true. That doesn't make it coercive or bullying.

Forum List

Back