🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

18 + million more people voted in 2020 vs 2016. Biden got 13 million more votes in 2020 vs the Democratic candidate Clinton, in 2016. Biden got the rest of the new voters left, and he got most all of the independent and green party voters of 2016.

Trump's 8 million increase in voters was just not enough to overcome the votes cast for Biden.
The total votes don’t matter. We have an EC and Trump didn’t win the swing states because of his COVID response, which now looks a lot better than it did then.

Because our “justice” system is no longer just. It is shitty and dishonest political theater. As you know.

Trump brought his election claims to the judicial system before many judges that he, himself appointed. He failed miserably.

The “Justice” system at both federal, state and local levels in both red and blue jurisdictions investigated his claims and found them unwarranted

Simple - Trump is an existential threat to the swamp and they wanted the stooge Biden to win.
First, he defeated hitlery. Then he was the first republicrat I can remember who reversed democrook regressive policies and did not let them get away with with their manipulative agitprop unanswered.

Ass clowns like Bush always end up giving the bed wetter's everything they want, only to be harassed and marginalized in return. You don't "compromise" with treasonous criminals, and that is all democrooks are at best. You defeat them, isolate them, and work to expose their malicious agenda.

Trump did the best he could I suppose, but next time if he wins, he better purge DC.

Trump brought his election claims to the judicial system before many judges that he, himself appointed. He failed miserably.

That line of “argument” has been refuted innumerable times. The cases never got as far as hearings or rulings on the merits. As you know.
The “Justice” system at both federal, state and local levels in both red and blue jurisdictions investigated his claims and found them unwarranted
No. The justice system (at any level) did no such thing. As you know.

First, he defeated hitlery. Then he was the first republicrat I can remember who reversed democrook regressive policies and did not let them get away with with their manipulative agitprop unanswered.

Ass clowns like Bush always end up giving the bed wetter's everything they want, only to be harassed and marginalized in return. You don't "compromise" with treasonous criminals, and that is all democrooks are at best. You defeat them, isolate them, and work to expose their malicious agenda.

Trump did the best he could I suppose, but next time if he wins, he better purge DC.
Purging DC isn’t possible. But he can do better.

Trump was correct. Trump is clairvoyant.

08/17/2020

Trump: ‘The only way we’re going to lose this election is if the election is rigged’​

That line of “argument” has been refuted innumerable times. The cases never got as far as hearings or rulings on the merits. As you know.

No. The justice system (at any level) did no such thing. As you know.

I can’t believe you are really that stupid.
Trumps stolen election claims being thrown out by Trump appointed judges for lack of supporting evidence does nothing to support your claims

No they didn't. But you know that.

I can’t believe you are really that stupid.
Trumps stolen election claims being thrown out by Trump appointed judges for lack of supporting evidence does nothing to support your claims
I’m not at all surprised at how dishonest and stupid you are. Cases being tossed before reaching the merits doesn’t support you claim at all. Ever. As you know.

I’m not at all surprised at how dishonest and stupid you are. Cases being tossed before reaching the merits doesn’t support you claim at all. Ever. As you know.

Um…..that is the way our Judicial System works Skippy.

If you are making a claim in court, the burden of proof is on you.

The fact that Trump had no proof to support his claims does nothing to prove those claims are true

Forum List

Back