🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Um…..that is the way our Judicial System works Skippy.
I know how it works, retard. And it remains true that a case dismissed on procedural grounds prior to reaching the merits doesn’t establish a damn thing. As you know.
If you are making a claim in court, the burden of proof is on you.
You don’t reach the burden of proof if the case is never reached on the merits, you smarmy dipshit.
The fact that Trump had no proof to support his claims does nothing to prove those claims are true
It’s not a fact that he had no proof. As you know. A case dismissed before the proof is presented doesn’t qualify as a dismissal on the merits, you jackass.

I know how it works, retard. And it remains true that a case dismissed on procedural grounds prior to reaching the merits doesn’t establish a damn thin. As you know.

You don’t reach the burden of proof if the case is never reached on the merits, you smarmy dipshit.

It’s not a fact that he had no proof. As you know. A case dismissed before the proof is presented doesn’t qualify as a dismissal on the merits, you jackass.

Nice try Skippy, but not all of Trumps frivolous claims were dismissed for lack of standing. Most were dismissed for being frivolous

I read the OP, it didn't make any sense and it sure did not prove the election was rigged!

This wad one of the most free and fair elections in recent times.
Guess you didn’t listen to the audio. It’s OK

Why do you think they did it? Give me an educated guess.

Why no answer to this (in bold)...

remind me where it was a problem for you when the FBI interfered with the election in 2016 by publicly announcing they were reopening the investigation into Hillary's email server because they thought they found more email.

Trump was correct. Trump is clairvoyant.

08/17/2020

Trump: ‘The only way we’re going to lose this election is if the election is rigged’​

Trump says that about every race he's in. If he wins, it was fair; If he loses, he was robbed. He knows his base is ignorant and will fall for it every time.

I’m not at all surprised at how dishonest and stupid you are. Cases being tossed before reaching the merits doesn’t support you claim at all. Ever. As you know.

Even cases where merits were reviewed were tossed.

Why no answer to this (in bold)...

remind me where it was a problem for you when the FBI interfered with the election in 2016 by publicly announcing they were reopening the investigation into Hillary's email server because they thought they found more email.
Already explained and answered. Now answer me please.

Glad we agree. In terms of HRC it was because of Weiner and Huma Aberdeen. If Weiner doesn’t send lude photos this never happens. But HRCs campaign did delete emails, did bleach the server, did smash blackberries and iPads? Yet no one on your side of the aisle was banned from social media for saying it was a witch hunt or that Comey was biased. In this case even the NYP was censored. That’s the real issue. Unlike on this site, we could not have such debate on Twitter or FB. It was censored to favor one side.
Faun

As you can see I answered

Faun

As you can see I answered

Glad we agree. In terms of HRC it was because of Weiner and Huma Aberdeen. If Weiner doesn’t send lude photos this never happens. But HRCs campaign did delete emails, did bleach the server, did smash blackberries and iPads? Yet no one on your side of the aisle was banned from social media for saying it was a witch hunt or that Comey was biased. In this case even the NYP was censored. That’s the real issue. Unlike on this site, we could not have such debate on Twitter or FB. It was censored to favor one side.

You're conflating replying to my post with answering the question in my post.

My question was, why was that not a problem for you. Instead of answering that, you explained why the FBI reopened the investigation.

I don't recall you ever saying the FBI shouldn't have publicly announced they were reopening that investigation. Perhaps I'm wrong. Show me...

My question was, why was that not a problem for you. Instead of answering that, you explained why the FBI reopened the investigation.

I don't recall you ever saying the FBI shouldn't have publicly announced they were reopening that investigation. Perhaps I'm wrong. Show me...
Honestly I was so certainly HRC would win it did not seem like something that would impact the election. I was hoping Trump would win but believed it to be unlikely at best.

What would be the better question is how would I feel if that data was suppressed and not released? That would be terrible IMO.

Forum List

Back