2020 G-7 To Be Held at Doral

Breaking: President Trump thumbs the left in the eye, Denizen freaks out.
Breaking: BluesLegend shoves his head further up Trump’s ass as he ignores Trump enriching himself even more at the tax payers expense.

Breaking : "Gator sticks his head in Pelosi's pussy".

Its like they want to be mocked. Trump has lost untold millions of dollars while serving as president. Meanwhile the Clintons magically amass a $2 billion dollar foundation and its total crickets from the left. These idiots are laughable.

I love the lie they tell that Trump will not profit from this.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that
Link? Evidence? Oops

Are they all staying there for free? Are all the food and drinks free?
They probably gonna cost the same as it would cost at another location

And the other locations would all make money from it...but somehow it is different with this site...how is that?
They would make money for the many events they have daily. He’s probably putting on hold events and weddings I could cost a lot more money
Hilarity!

Link, evidence?

Ffs.

Breaking: BluesLegend shoves his head further up Trump’s ass as he ignores Trump enriching himself even more at the tax payers expense.

Feel free to find a single post from me supporting or even saying a single good thing about her....nice try but you failed again little man

Feel free to find a single post from me supporting or even saying a single good thing about her....nice try but you failed again little man

You are guilty by association.

Stuff it dipshit, everyone here knows how you defend all llefty's.

This is brilliant. It is all the Hate America, Hate Trump MEDIA (Democrats) will now talk about 24/7! Trump is playing CHESS and they are playing Go Fish!

You are guilty by association.

if only

Stuff it dipshit, everyone here knows how you defend all llefty's.

break out a post of me doing it little man...you pussies make these accusations all the time and never once support them. So, put up or shut the hell up.

Its like they want to be mocked. Trump has lost untold millions of dollars while serving as president. Meanwhile the Clintons magically amass a $2 billion dollar foundation and its total crickets from the left. These idiots are laughable.
Trump lost untold millions of dollars before he was president.
How is he worse off exactly?

More fake news stories than even CNN can keep track of. OP, prove something for once abut Trump.

Just ADD Emolument breaches to those Articles of Impeachment.....

But, to be "fair"...Trump knows his days are numbered ...might as well make some millions off the taxpayers. LOL

Forum List

Back